- Platform information:
- Hardware: Docker 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT
- OS: Docker 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT - Debian
- Java Runtime Environment: the one included in Docker
- openHAB version: 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT
- Issue of the topic: Not able to add Sonoff things
I’ve found the binding here: delid4ve/openhab-3.x-sonoff: Openhab Binding for Sonoff Devices (github.com)
I have downloaded it in the addons folder
changed owner to openhab:openhab
Restarted the docker (to avoid any potential issue)
in the UI Things → Bindings → the new binding is not visible
Frome the info on the gitbhub it should be simple:
Add an ‘Account’ thing and configure.
email: your ewelink email address
password: your ewelink password
accessmode: your choice of mode for the binding (local,cloud,mixed)
but as I’m a real newbiew I was not able to understand how to do it.
Can anyone help me?
- Please post configurations (if applicable): Not Applicable