Sonoff RF Bridge v2 with RFlink32 MQTT

Hello,
I have the new version of the RF bridge v2.2 and flashed it with GitHub - schmurtzm/RFLink32-For-Sonoff-RF-Bridge: RFLink32 For Sonoff RF Bridge. It produce everything in one topic. For example the following 3 records are the results of 3 different smoke detectors:
20;04;EV1527;ID=0685c2;SWITCH=06;CMD=ON;
20;05;EV1527;ID=068658;SWITCH=06;CMD=ON;
20;06;EV1527;ID=06860a;SWITCH=06;CMD=ON;
So the ID here is the device identifier. There is no option to use dedicated topic for each device.
What are my options to parse the MQTT messages into separated items/things? Can i use the MQTT binding directly in some rule and parse them updating different items for example?

Thanks

Hello,

I’m working on Sonoff_Bridge RFlink firmware with support for OH MQTT :slight_smile:

Edit:
Beta version SonoffRFBridgeDirectOH
MQTT → topic/RF_Protocol_Name/ID/Switch_ID/cmd
Example packet: ESP00/stat/EV1527/0685c2/06/cmd = ON

2 Likes

I’ve noticed you’ve included the binary for this openHAB compatible version but I don’t see the changes to the code committed to the repo. Can you please do that so I can see the changes made?

Thanks heaps @Greg2k

Hi,

I have updated the source code on the github.

My SONOFF bridge is going through customs now. When it arrives I will mod it and install your firmware and do some testing.

Cheers!

I’ve been using for a few months 10x RF buttons like DC1670/DC1671 with two Sonoff RF V2 Bridges + OH3 and everything works fine.