I’m having a problem where all my devices (10 total) go offline in OH after some random time with the error:
COMMUNICATION_ERROR The UPnP device RINCON_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is not yet registered.
Some pertinent details for my setup:
- I had been running an S1 system for ages, no issues with it before
- I’ve just replaced all my Sonos gear with new stuff and it’s now running S2 (seems to have begun after this and the only real change)
- I do run it on an IoT VLAN, but my OH instance has a NIC on the Internal and IoT VLANs
- Discovery and things are all fine and it can control them
- I have it in a wired setup (one device on a cable) and was the same with the previous kit
- All the Sonos devices get turned off on the power sockets overnight
Things I’ve tried that do not work:
- Restarting Sonos devices gradually (all off, wired one first, then others)
- Disabling and re-enabling in OH UI
- Upgrade OH to 3.4 (can’t remember if I was on 3.2 or 3.3 before, probably 3.3)
The only thing that seems to work is restarting the OH service, then everything comes up and works again for a while.
I’ve not seen anything in the logs that looks related (at least nothing in
events.log) and don’t have any pattern for it or anything like that yet.
Just curious if anyone else has seen issues with Sonos S2 or has any suggestions for what to look at?