SONOS:ONE discovered as Zoneplayer (solved)

Hi there

recently I got a Sonos:One (the new version with ALEXA support) and it’s working fine (via Sonos App and Alexa).
Unfortunately my Openhab2 discovers this as a Zoneplayer which than gives the wrong UID (should be sonos_one_RINCON_XXXXXX1400_… but it’s sonos_zoneplayer_RICON…)

It works actually fine using the zoneplayer link but my openhab.log throws an error as per below.

I’m using Openhab2, items defined via text file and linked via paperUI.
Anyone got this working fine without error?

openhab.log
2018-02-10 19:04:02.642 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update ‘PLAY’ for item ‘sonos_living’ to handler for channel ‘sonos:ONE:RINCON_XXXXXXXX1400:control’, because no thing with the UID ‘sonos:ONE:RINCON_XXXXXXXX1400’ could be found.
2018-02-10 19:04:02.643 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update ‘PLAY’ for item ‘sonos_living’ to handler for channel ‘sonos:ZONEPLAYER:RINCON_XXXXXXXX1400:control’, because no thing with the UID ‘sonos:ZONEPLAYER:RINCON_XXXXXXXX1400’ could be found.
2018-02-10 19:04:04.566 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update ‘PAUSE’ for item ‘sonos_living’ to handler for channel ‘sonos:ONE:RINCON_XXXXXXXX1400:control’, because no thing with the UID ‘sonos:ONE:RINCON_XXXXXXXX1400’ could be found.
2018-02-10 19:04:04.568 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update ‘PAUSE’ for item ‘sonos_living’ to handler for channel > ‘sonos:ZONEPLAYER:RINCON_XXXXXXXX1400:control’, because no thing with the UID ‘sonos:ZONEPLAYER:RINCON_XXXXXXXX1400’ could be found.

Above was logged during a say command on the same player (which came out just nice)

Player  sonos_living                            ""                      <soundvolume>   { channel="sonos:zoneplayer:RINCON_XXXXXXX1400:control" }
String  sonos_living_current                    "Current song [%s]"     { channel="sonos:zoneplayer:RINCON_XXXXXXX1400:currenttitle" }
Dimmer  sonos_living_volume                     "Volume [%s]"           { channel="sonos:zoneplayer:RINCON_XXXXXXX1400:volume" }
Dimmer  sonos_living_notification_volume        "Not. Volume [%s]"           { channel="sonos:zoneplayer:RINCON_XXXXXXX1400:notificationvolume" }

doh…

the error was an ghost item in the karaf from previous attemps. CLearing the list in karaf and restarting openhab2 service solved the issue with the error.

Now it’s solely the name of zoneplayer instead of ONE but that’s something I can tolerate :slight_smile:

ONE was added to the binding : https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/pull/4429
Maybe you are using an old version of the binding ? It should be included in OH version 2.2.

How did you do this in karaf?

The command is called:
smarthome:items clear

Further explanation can be found under:

If you don’t know hot access Karaf I recommend:

Good luck!