Sonos Play5 configuration issue

Hi all,

I’m setting up my sonos system. And it worked very well. Thank you for the great development.
I came to a problem with my Play5 (Gen1) in my office. I configured it like the kitchen (and kitchen is working without any issues). The configuration of my Play5 allows me to control (play/pause) the songs, but it didn’t show me a song title. And I don’t get the right status in the controler widget, when I pause it from the sonos app. So it seems that the binding doesn’t get a feedbacl from my Play5. Is that possible?
Here my configuration:

Group item=1stFloor label=“Erdgeschoss” {
Group item=F1_kitchen label=“Küche” {

Frame label="Sonos" {
        Default item=F1_kitchen_sonos_song
        Default item=F1_kitchen_sonos_control
        Setpoint item=F1_kitchen_sonos_volume
    }

}
 Group item=F1_office label="Büro" {

Frame label="Sonos" {
        Default item=F1_office_sonos_song
        Default item=F1_office_sonos_control
        Setpoint item=F1_office_sonos_volume
    }

}

}

Thing sonos:PLAY5:office [ udn=“RINCON_000EXXXXXX9801400”, refresh=60]
Thing sonos:PLAY1:kitchen [ udn=“RINCON_B8E9XXXXXX7001400”, refresh=60]

// ## Kitchen
Player F1_kitchen_sonos_control “Controller” (Sonos) { channel=“sonos:PLAY1:kitchen:control” }
Dimmer F1_kitchen_sonos_volume “Lautstärke [%s]” (Sonos) { channel=“sonos:PLAY1:kitchen:volume” }
Switch F1_kitchen_sonos_mute “Lautlos” (Sonos) { channel=“sonos:PLAY1:kueche:mute” }
String F1_kitchen_sonos_song “Song [%s]” (Sonos) { channel=“sonos:PLAY1:kitchen:currenttrack” }

// ## Office
Player F1_office_sonos_control “Controller” (Sonos) { channel=“sonos:PLAY5:office:control” }
Dimmer F1_office_sonos_volume “Lautstärke [%s]” (Sonos) { channel=“sonos:PLAY5:office:volume” }
Switch F1_office_sonos_mute “Lautlos” (Sonos) { channel=“sonos:PLAY5:office:mute” }
String F1_office_sonos_song “Song [%s]” (Sonos) { channel=“sonos:PLAY5:office:currenttrack” }

solved without any changes :cold_sweat: