[Soveld] OH3: Error with Tankerkönig Binding

Hi there,

i decided for me to test openHAB3 and migrate with the progress my whole system.

Today i installed the tankerkoenig binding. After defining the webservice its stae is always unkown. In karaf i found the follwing error

18:47:19.946 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tankerkoenig:webservice:7380ab8edd' changed from UNKNOWN to UNINITIALIZED
18:47:19.954 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tankerkoenig:webservice:7380ab8edd' changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR)
18:47:19.999 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tankerkoenig:webservice:7380ab8edd' changed from UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR) to INITIALIZING
18:47:20.018 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tankerkoenig:webservice:7380ab8edd' changed from INITIALIZING to UNKNOWN

Does anyone else tried tankerkoenig with openhab3 and has the same error?

No, I didn’t find the time to move over to OH3 yet.

I know you are a longtime user of this binding, however a question to clear the situation:

Did you create fuelstations as well? (as from the docs “If only a Webservice is configured, it will remain OFFLINE until a Station is configured as well.”)

@opus AAAAAAAHHHHHH missed that. with the first station every thing works well

Thanks for the Hinte

Thanks, in this case I can do the move to OH3 in the planned schedule.

1 Like