I’ve had my current openhab setup for over a year and decided to start fresh. For some reason i’m stuck on what i believe is the easiest part.
- HP Proliant DL360 G6 server
- Server OS: VMware ESXi 6.0.0-Update2
- Aeotec z-stick gen5
- VM OS:
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
- Openhab 2.3.0 stable release (apt)
- Zwave version 18.104.22.168808301851
- openjdk version “1.8.0_181”
- OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_181-8u181-b13-0ubuntu0.18.04.1-b13)
- OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.181-b13, mixed mode)
I had the z-stick paired originally but it wouldn’t find most of my devices during pairing mode. I decided to do the following:
- Completely reset the z-stick
- upgrade to the latest zwave version (above). I do not have the zwave binding installed also in the GUI. added the jar in /addons dir, installed serial:transport feature, and openhab was part of dialout and tty.
- deleted the zwave controller thing
- Added the controller manually through the Habmin ‘Add a new thing Wizard’
- changed the port to match the usb device
crw-rw---- 1 root dialout 166, 0 Aug 30 21:53 /dev/ttyACM0
After restarting openhab2 mutliple times i keep seeing this debug error in the log.
2018-08-30 21:53:45.475 [DEBUG] [g.zwave.internal.ZWaveConfigProvider] - ZWave product zwave:serial_zstick has no references! 2018-08-30 21:53:45.480 [DEBUG] [g.zwave.internal.ZWaveConfigProvider] - ZWave product zwave:device has no references!
What did I do wrong !?