Startup error for all cron based rules

Hi, please look at the messages above. I’ve already sent the complete error message and all my cron rules.

Wanted to make sure the actual Errors are the same.
Reading the old errors, a check for duplicate rule names was hintwd.

I’am not sure yet, but maybe I found a way to solve this problem. I did analyze other errors I was getting at startup in the log and one of them was an error with an addon I created myself. I always got multiple errors like this when my addon was starting up:

Unable to acquire the state change lock for the module: osgi.identity; type=“osgi.bundle”; version:Version=“0.10.0.b1”; osgi.identity=“org.eclipse.smarthome.model.rule”

I found out that the reason for this error was that my addon was added to the addon list in /var/lib/openhab2/etc/org.openhab.addons.cfg for some reason. I did not officially publish my addon, so it is not in the repository. I’m just using it via the addons folder, so I just removed it from the list in the cfg file.

After that Openhab did start up without any errors. (This also solved some other strange errors that somtimes appeared on start) Since then I also didn’t get any errors regarding the cron rules. I will continue to observe this.