Startup Error & Warn Messages

Hi

Not really critical, but if possible I want to avoid these startup-warnings and errors:

2017-08-07 18:52:32.916 [WARN ] [rm.AbstractFileTransformationService] - Could not transform ‘NULL’ with the file ‘wind.scale’ : Scale can only be used with numeric inputs
2017-08-07 18:52:32.922 [WARN ] [rm.AbstractFileTransformationService] - Could not transform ‘-’ with the file ‘wind.scale’ : Scale can only be used with numeric inputs

2017-08-07 18:52:29.901 [ERROR] [.script.engine.ScriptExecutionThread] - Rule ‘Verbrauch’: An error occurred during the script execution: The name ‘PV_Tag’ cannot be resolved to an item or type.
2017-08-07 18:52:29.944 [ERROR] [.script.engine.ScriptExecutionThread] - Rule ‘D0_Aktuell String to Number’: An error occurred during the script execution: The name ‘D0_Aktuell’ cannot be resolved to an item or type.
2017-08-07 18:52:30.385 [ERROR] [.script.engine.ScriptExecutionThread] - Rule ‘TV ON’: An error occurred during the script execution: The name ‘Sunset_Time’ cannot be resolved to an item or type.
2017-08-07 18:52:30.546 [ERROR] [.script.engine.ScriptExecutionThread] - Rule ‘Status Bed’: An error occurred during the script execution: The name ‘Sonos_Bed_State’ cannot be resolved to an item or type.

Most probably this happens because of startup sequence (rules, items). Does anybody have a hint how to solve?

Thanks
Michael

For the scale errors, add persistence with restoreOnStartup to those Items and I think the warnings will go away.

I don’t have a good answer for the other errors. It does seem that your rules are running before all your Items are loaded.

Once started, run a touch command on your rule file to force a reload.
Very annoying issue.