Status updates for Qubino Relays/Dimmers generally do not work

I’ve just realised that you’re not using the latest version of the binding that has had the work to try and solve this. I think it will likely solve the issue here. The problem is that the device doesn’t report that it supports multiple channels in the NIF, so the binding doesn’t know about the other channels, and yet the device sends multi-channel data. The device then doesn’t decode this.

The new version should fix this issue as it adds a check to ensure that there are multiple channels before using the multi-channel-association class.

The manually installing the version here -:

You might need to exclude the device again to ensure it’s cleanly reset. If the problems still persist, then please provide a new log…

Oh, sorry. I thought I made it clear that I am/was using the OH 2.3 stable including the stable Z-Wave binding. I’ll install the test binding and report back (around the end of the week).

You may well have and I could well have just missed it (it’s quite likely), so I was just meaning that I’d only just realised.

Let me know if it helps (or not :wink: ).

Let me know if it helps (or not :wink: ).

I finally came around to testing this: You were right, after exluding/including the device with the/a test binding, button presses are finally detected as well. Thank you very much! :grinning:

I’m also having some troubles with ZMNHDD firmware 3.5 (status doesn’t work).

After the initiation the lifeline association is blank. If I set it to “OpenHAB controller” and then restart the service, the field is empty.

I’m using 2.4 0626 snapshot.

As @Nyarly states it works with the development version of the zwave binding I suggest changing to that one:

1 Like

Ok, they’re dated to the same date. Will check and report back. Is it enough to install the binding or do I need to reinit?

Edit: @nyarly excluded and included again.

As @sihui stated, I’ve used (or am currently using) the development binding dated June 19th 2018 with openHAB 2.3 stable.

I only had to delete and re-add the things for my fibaro roller shutters, motion sensors und rgbw controllers. My Qubino DIN dimmers and everspring plugs, however, had to be exluded, reset and re-included to work properly.

There is a somewhat recent discussion in that thread about the steps needed.

Yeah, cloned development and compiled with maven. Will check tonight.

Or just download the jar from the first post.

Can’t use the linked version. Controller says: Serial Error Port {0} does not exist.

Did you configure the port (in the controller Thing)? You’ll also need to delete and rediscover your zwave Things to use the dev binding. This does not mean exclude/reinclude.

Yes, I have a pine64 so /dev/ttyS2 works in stable / snapshot but not in that dev jar.

Presumably recompiling the same code will result in the same error :wink:

Probably, no idea where the problem is or how to resolve it.

Have you restarted? What does dmesg -T | grep tty show? It should show the new port, if it moved. Also, consider setting up some udev rules so that you won’t lose the port again. Of course, that may not be your issue. Which version of OH are you using?

Currently reinstalling whole openhab installation but was running 2.3.0. (and will do again)

dmesg shows:

root@openHABianPine64:/home/openhabian# dmesg -T | grep tty
[Thu Jun 28 00:16:32 2018] Kernel command line: console=tty0 console=ttyS0,115200n8 no_console_suspend earlycon=uart,mmio32,0x01c28000 mac_addr= root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 ro rootwait
[Thu Jun 28 00:16:32 2018] console [tty0] enabled
[Thu Jun 28 00:16:39 2018] uart0: ttyS0 at MMIO 0x1c28000 (irq = 32) is a SUNXI
[Thu Jun 28 00:16:40 2018] console [ttyS0] enabled
[Thu Jun 28 00:16:40 2018] uart1: ttyS1 at MMIO 0x1c28400 (irq = 33) is a SUNXI
[Thu Jun 28 00:16:40 2018] uart2: ttyS2 at MMIO 0x1c28800 (irq = 34) is a SUNXI
[Thu Jun 28 00:16:40 2018] uart3: ttyS3 at MMIO 0x1c28c00 (irq = 35) is a SUNXI
[Thu Jun 28 00:16:40 2018] uart4: ttyS4 at MMIO 0x1c29000 (irq = 36) is a SUNXI
[Thu Jun 28 00:16:45 2018] systemd[1]: Created slice system-serial\x2dgetty.slice.

but that’s not the problem. On the pine64 the serial port is uart2.

Shutdown OH, unplug/replug the stick, and run this again (looks like you have a few USB devices).

It’s not a USB device. Anyway got it up and running, seems like i can’t get the controller to exclude/include with the dev binding at all.

1. Turned off the fuse
  2. Turned it back on
  3. Set the controller to exclude
  4. Press 5 times on the switch (monostable)

All well under a minute.

EDIT:

Got it to work after hours of stuggle.
To get the Qubino devices excluded I had to hold the S button for more than 6-seconds even though the manual explicitly tells you not do so on 230V.

I had to manually set the lifeline group to the controller to get it to work though.