Status updates for Qubino Relays/Dimmers generally do not work

You can configure the poll interval within the Thing, or in a rule, you can send “REFRESH” to the Item.

thanks @5iver !
i tried it with the poll interval which somehow didn’t work for me, but the refresh rule helped.

Hi,
Is there an update on the Qubino switches not sending physical button status/updates (when pushed/pressed)?
I have two Qubino Flush 2 relays (ZMNHBD firmware 5.0) and the only status change I get is for the “all” Switch button. When physically pressing switch1 or switch2 there is no update send to openhab.

Are there any settings I missed to get this working?

Edit:
Ok, so I have set Q1 and Q2 Basic ON/OFF association group to the controller. And now I get ON/OFF messages for Switch1 and Switch2 when pressing the physical buttons.

I’m a bit confused, isn’t this supposed to work without setting the basic on/off association?

Hello,
I just bought a few ZMNHSD DIN Rail Dimmer. They are correcty working when commanded through openhab but as reported by several users here, the status is not updated when I turn the light on/off using the physical switch. I did some debugging it would seem that my Qubino is not sending status update top openhab when commanded by the physical switch. Is there a way to correct this or is it a limitation from the Qubino?
I’m running the latest version of OpenHab and snapshot 2.4 for zwave bindings.

EDIT: Problem solved, I made the below changes in the association group of the Qubino and it is now correctly reporting the status to Openhab.
1: Controller update -> change from empty to controller
2: I1 Basic On/off -> added the controller

Thanks
Gaetan

do you get this also for the SWITCH channel?
I only get updates in the Dimmer Channel

Only for the dimmer. The switch status is indeed not updated.

Tip of the day:

Set param 100 to 9.
Set param 250 to 0. (If available)
Excluse from network and do a unsecure include.

After inclusion unset all associations.

Set lifeline to controller (plain association)
Set Multi-channel Association 5 to controller.

Good luck

1 Like

for the history: the tip of the day of @RPJacobs (just above) definitely gets it to work (for me: status updates from L2 on a Qubino Flush 1D relay), thanks with 100 votes