Status updates of Xiaomi devices

Hi,
I’m quite new to Openhab, have latest snapshot installed on Centos.
Openhab suddenly stopped receiving updates from Xiaomi devices.
Prior to Nov 18 Temperature and humidity sensors reported status updates every ~50 minutes, now do not. Paper UI shows devices are online.
Please advice how can I address the issue

you could start by checking where the issue is located.
a. restart openhab
b. check the logs for Xiaomi Binding in Karaf consol
c. post the errors

If that one is #1084 you may have the issue described here:

Sorry, I forgot to say about logs and restart.
Once I restart OH I can see ItemStateChangedEvents for Xiaomi devices for 2-3 hours but after that devices status remains unchanged until new restart.
Log files do not have any issue related errors. I think those below are not related

19:21:22.025 [ERROR] [ysql.internal.MysqlPersistenceService] - mySQL: Unable to find table for query 'gSecondFloor'.
19:21:22.087 [ERROR] [ysql.internal.MysqlPersistenceService] - mySQL: Unable to find table for query 'gFirstFloor'.
19:21:22.148 [ERROR] [ysql.internal.MysqlPersistenceService] - mySQL: Unable to find table for query 'Gateway_ColorTemperature'.
19:21:22.218 [ERROR] [ysql.internal.MysqlPersistenceService] - mySQL: Unable to find table for query 'Gateway_Sound'.
19:21:22.279 [ERROR] [ysql.internal.MysqlPersistenceService] - mySQL: Unable to find table for query 'Gateway_SoundSwitch'.
19:21:22.352 [ERROR] [ysql.internal.MysqlPersistenceService] - mySQL: Unable to find table for query 'Gateway_SoundVolume'.
19:21:22.417 [ERROR] [ysql.internal.MysqlPersistenceService] - mySQL: Unable to find table for query 'gCabinet'.

Wifi router reboot causes the issue.
Is there a workaround to keep the binding working after router reboot?