Strange crash of OH 1.8.3

All,
yesterday I had a crash of my OH running on a Raspberry Pi 3 and I found the following in my openhab.log. The whole raspberry pi was not available anymore even not with ssh).
2016-09-15 10:59:06 [INFO ] [model.script.Regen (3 Days): >] - 0.0
2016-09-15 10:59:08 [INFO ] [.model.script.Regen (Night): >] - 0.0
2016-09-15 11:00:03 [INFO ] [model.script.Regen (3 Days): >] - 0.0
2016-09-15 11:00:03 [INFO ] [.model.script.Regen (Night): >] - 0.0
^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@2016-09-15 22:35:48 [INFO ] [.o.core.internal.CoreActivator] - openHAB runtime has been started (v1.8.3).

Did anyone experience a similar problem!?

That “smells” of a Kernel panic (Linux equivalent to a Windows Blue Screen of Death) or SD card corruption. If it persists you might try refreshing and reinstalling your SD card with a new OS install. If it still persists after that you might need to replace the Pi.

If it never happens again, a cosmic ray probably flipped a bit in some protected memory or some other freak environmental thing caused the machine to crash.

Thanks @rlkoshak,

I will keep an eye on it and will noch change anything in the meantime.
So you mean the installation in the SD-card might got corrupted and not the hardware of the SD itself?

I wonder if this is a problem of my new Raspberry pi 3. my impression is, that the pi 2 was more reliable.
But it’s just a feeling.

Yes, I was implying that the card itself. Though if it has been running just fine since then that probably isn’t what happened.

I’ve had a Pi 3 running for months without problem, in a garage. I find it to be more stable than the Pi 1s I have. I’ve no experience with a Pi 2 so can’t compare. But I can say in at least my case the Pi 3 has been very stable.