String binding

Hi, I want to start doing rule and for that i want to said something like if XBMC state is play turn of light. The issue is my XBMC binding did not work. I try a lot of thing and i’m pretty sure of all my config. I think the issue come from String … it does the same thing with my weather binding … as soon i try to put a string i get a " - " in my sitemap interface

May be it’s just a coincidence and i did something wrong in both of my config i really dont know…

Openhab.conf:

weather:apikey.Wunderground=a162ed76b512f540
weather:location.1.latitude=73.56
weather:location.1.longitude=45.48
weather:location.1.provider=Wunderground
weather:location.1.language=fr
weather:location.1.updateInterval=60000

xvmc:living.host=192.168.111.2
xbmc:living.rsPort=8081
xbmc:living.wsPort=9090
xbmc:living.username=kodi
xbmc:living.password=kodi

XBMC.items:

String XbmcLiving_State “Living State [%s]” {xbmc=“<[#living|Player.State]”}
String XbmcLiving_Title “Living Title [%s]” {xbmc=“<[#living|Player.Title]”}
String XbmcLiving_ShowTitle “Living Show [%s]” {xbmc=“<[#living|Player.ShowTitle]”}
Switch XbmcLiving_PlayPause “Living Play/Pause” {xbmc=“>[#living|Player.PlayPause]”, autoupdate=“false”}
Switch XbmcLiving_Stop “Living Stop” {xbmc=“>[#living|Player.Stop]”, autoupdate=“false”}
String XbmcLiving_Notify “Living Notify [%s]” {xbmc=“<[#living|GUI.ShowNotification]”, autoupdate=“false”}

sitemap:

sitemap engimusing label=“Engimusing Home Automation”
{
Frame label=“Inside” {
Group label=“Chambre” icon=“light-on” {
Switch item=milight label=“5”
Text item=XbmcLiving_State label=“test [%d]”
Switch item=rgbw label=“white”
Colorpicker item=Light_Party label=“color”
}

}

}

so i make some test and even for switch i have this error :

2015-12-19 00:29:26.851 [WARN ] [b.x.internal.XbmcActiveBinding] - Received command (ON) for item PlayPause but the connection to the XBMC instance #living is down, ignoring

Is this a cut and paste error, or does it actually have xVmc:living.host?

… no sadly it’s a copy paste error…

Is your openHAB-Computer allowed for controlling kodi? (I don’t know if there is a host-allowed-file or so like in vdr)

i’m gonna check that but in kodi a allow everything it’s on the same computer and i’m able to control kodi from my iPhone with an app so …