Suddenly I cannot install new bindings in OpenHAB2

When I try to install bindings in OpenHAB 2 I get this error:
Exception while installing extension: org.osgi.service.resolver.ResolutionException: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-ui-habpanel; type=karaf.feature; version="[2.0.0.SNAPSHOT,2.0.0.SNAPSHOT]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-ui-habpanel)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=2.0.0.SNAPSHOT)(version<=2.0.0.SNAPSHOT))"

OpenHAB 2 have been running on my RPi 3 for over a month without problems and now I get the above problem when trying to install new bindings.

Hope someone can help :slight_smile:

Update the snapshot to the latest build. Habpanel is now part og the non-experimental bindings, this seems to create problems. You have to reinstall Habpanel (and probably all other bindings) from the bindings section in Paper UI, but the settings should be saved. See this thread: HABpanel referenced error prevents from installing new bindings

Hi Morten. Thank you for your reply. Ive already tried updating OH2 with apt-get but it says ive got the latest version. Sorry for the noob question but would it be possible for you to guide me on how you updated?