Switch/Selection Multiple Options

Hello,
I want to implement an Weekdey Option list (using a Switch or Selection).
It should be possible to select more than one Day, e.g. Monday and Thursday.

Selection item=nBewaesserung_Rasen_Tage mappings=[1="Montag", 2="Dienstag", 4="Mittwoch", 8="Donnerstag", 16="Freitag", 32="Samstag", 64="Sonntag"]

Switch item=nBewaesserung_Rasen_Tage mappings=[1="Montag", 2="Dienstag", 4="Mittwoch", 8="Donnerstag", 16="Freitag", 32="Samstag", 64="Sonntag"]

I tried below but I’m only able to choose a single day, never multiple.
The idea was that if button Monday and Thursday is pressed, the resulting number is 9.

Any idea how to achieve this, with a single item? Or do I have to set a item for each weekday?

Many thanks

Stefan

With a single item, no. Why don’t you simply use an item per weekday and a rule to “condense” the input list into a single number (if you really want to have it like that).

Hello Markus,

that would be my 2nd option :slight_smile:
Is there any better approach for my requirement? A different calendar Control I’m not aware of?

Note that if you do have an Item per weekday, you could put your seven switch widgets in a “sub-page”, normally out of sight.
The line to open that sub-page could be a dummy string Item, that your rules can populate with something like “S M - W - F S -” to give a visual overview.