Synology / MQTT Broker Moquette / Installation Problem

Hi,
I’m a newbe with openhab hat this is my first try on my synology.
There are very good tutorial how to do it on Synology NAS, but I think I made a mistake on a step … but where …

First
Installed 2.5. package -> Works
Install Mqtt Bindig -> Works
Install MQTT Broker Moquette -> Works
Then I configured the MQTT Embedded Broker, first without any changes, A item was automatic found which I could add.

I do not know why I have done it, but I deinstall the package because I thougt I have to install the latest.

I installed then the same and performed the same steps, except I configured the brocker with my one values and SSL.
But now the item was not automated found.
In the openhabe.log I found following issue

java.nio.file.FileAlreadyExistsException: /volume1/@appstore/openHAB/userdata
at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.translateToIOException(UnixException.java:88) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:102) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:107) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
at sun.nio.fs.UnixFileSystemProvider.createDirectory(UnixFileSystemProvider.java:384) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
at java.nio.file.Files.createDirectory(Files.java:674) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
at java.nio.file.Files.createAndCheckIsDirectory(Files.java:781) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
at java.nio.file.Files.createDirectories(Files.java:727) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
at org.openhab.io.mqttembeddedbroker.internal.EmbeddedBrokerService.initialize(EmbeddedBrokerService.java:180) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.io.mqttembeddedbroker.internal.EmbeddedBrokerService.(EmbeddedBrokerService.java:149) ~[?:?]

I do not find the issue. also a complete delete, inc delete of the folders, tmpfs,… I run always now in the same problem.

Do someone have a hint for me where I could search the problem?

Kr
Anton

Remove the embeded broker and install mosquitto instead

But thoes do not solve the problem.
II have already read a lot in the forum that many use the Mosquitto,but I would like to know why it is no longer possible after a new installation, there must be something “left over” (after uninstalling).

I have the same issue. I assume it has something to do with synology. Probably permissions or the directory structure…

1. Go to security settings
  2. Advanced tab
  3. Lower TLS/SSL security level to the mid level

Should work - it worked for me.