System Info binding seems to crash Pushover command

OH 3.4.0 Build 3088 on Pi4

After yesterdays update the pushover command generates the following error. I couldn’t find any messages about any changes, so what happend?
regards Wolf

var action = actions.thingActions("pushover", "pushover:pushover-account:xxx");

action.sendMessage('Test', 'Openhab');
2022-09-18 13:52:03.996 [ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID 'JavaScript_Pushover' failed: org.graalvm.polyglot.PolyglotException: TypeError: (intermediate value).thingActions is not a function

Hm,

I am not sure where you got the thingActions info from, but that looks wrong to me.

Usually
getActions("pushover", "pushover:pushover-account:account")
should do the trick.

I have never seen the usage of thingActions before.

I think „getActions“ works with dsl script. But this is now JavaScript.

Which javascrpt? Presumably your actions object relies on the add-on library. Check if that got lost.

All other ECMA 2021 scripts are running fine. The last update was about two weeks ago and the pushover scripts worked fine since one week, where I changed from DSL to javascript.

I copied the project to another sd card (just things and items, no bindings from jsondb folder) and run it on a separate raspi. Starting with the Pushover binding showed that the javascript script did the job. So I installed binding by binding and the script was still ok. Until the „System Info binding“ crashed the whole script. So it seems, that this binding has some bugs.
I changed the headline