SystemInfo Binding is not initializing

Hello,

when i a my local computer as a thing, i get the following error. Can you help me to solve the problem?

thanks a lot,
Alexander

22:59:16.116 [INFO ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Added new thing ‘systeminfo:computer:HomeServer’ to inbox.
22:59:16.116 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.InboxAddedEvent ] - Discovery Result with UID ‘systeminfo:computer:HomeServer’ has been added.
22:59:22.583 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.InboxRemovedEvent ] - Discovery Result with UID ‘systeminfo:computer:HomeServer’ has been removed.
22:59:22.609 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ThingAddedEvent ] - Thing ‘systeminfo:computer:HomeServer’ has been added.
22:59:22.624 [INFO ] [me.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘systeminfo:computer:HomeServer’ changed from UNINITIALIZED to INITIALIZING
22:59:22.930 [ERROR] [systeminfo.handler.SysteminfoHandler] - Can not instantate Systeminfo object!
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 11
at oshi.hardware.platform.linux.LinuxBlockDevStats.(LinuxBlockDevStats.java:78)[186:org.openhab.binding.systeminfo:2.0.0]
at oshi.hardware.platform.linux.LinuxDisks.computeDiskStats(LinuxDisks.java:145)[186:org.openhab.binding.systeminfo:2.0.0]
at oshi.hardware.platform.linux.LinuxDisks.getDisks(LinuxDisks.java:93)[186:org.openhab.binding.systeminfo:2.0.0]
at oshi.hardware.platform.linux.LinuxHardwareAbstractionLayer.getDiskStores(LinuxHardwareAbstractionLayer.java:70)[186:org.openhab.binding.systeminfo:2.0.0]
at org.openhab.binding.systeminfo.model.OshiSysteminfo.(OshiSysteminfo.java:69)[186:org.openhab.binding.systeminfo:2.0.0]
at org.openhab.binding.systeminfo.handler.SysteminfoHandler.instantiateSysteminfoLibrary(SysteminfoHandler.java:112)[186:org.openhab.binding.systeminfo:2.0.0]
at org.openhab.binding.systeminfo.handler.SysteminfoHandler.initialize(SysteminfoHandler.java:98)[186:org.openhab.binding.systeminfo:2.0.0]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager$9$1.call(ThingManager.java:713)[105:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing:0.9.0.b4]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager$9$1.call(ThingManager.java:1)[105:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing:0.9.0.b4]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller$CallableWrapper.call(SafeMethodCaller.java:179)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b4]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)[:1.8.0_121]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)[:1.8.0_121]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)[:1.8.0_121]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.8.0_121]
22:59:22.937 [INFO ] [me.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘systeminfo:computer:HomeServer’ changed from INITIALIZING to OFFLINE (HANDLER_INITIALIZING_ERROR): Thing can not be initialized!

See here.

The fix was merged today (it was a defect in the oshi library used by the systeminfo binding), so it should be in tonights snapshot build.

thanks for your answer. i actually dont use a snapshot build, i am using the stable build. how can i update the binding anyway?

Sorry, I shouldn’t have assumed you were on the snapshot builds.

Unfortunately, I can’t help much with that as I’ve always been on the snapshot builds. Maybe someone else can chime in with some guidance.