Systeminfo binding "load" channels 1,5, and 15 NULL on rpi4/OH3

Hi, I upgraded to OH3 and moved from a raspberry pi2 to pi4, and afterwards I noticed that all the systeminfo load items are NULL. If anyone has seen this work or not work on a rpi4/OH3 combo it would be good info. Other channels such as uptime work.
I may try clearing cache but this was from a clean install…

By the way when I try to set systeminfo for TRACE through Karaf I get the following:

2021-02-17 23:52:10.842 [DEBUG] [e.osgi.LoggingCommandSessionListener] - Executing command: ‘log:set TRACE org.openhab.binding.systeminfo’
2021-02-17 23:52:10.848 [DEBUG] [org.apache.felix.configadmin ] - getConfiguration(pid=org.ops4j.pax.logging, location=null)
2021-02-17 23:52:10.850 [DEBUG] [org.apache.felix.configadmin ] - Found cached configuration org.ops4j.pax.logging bound to ?
2021-02-17 23:52:10.890 [DEBUG] [e.osgi.LoggingCommandSessionListener] - Command: ‘log:set TRACE org.openhab.binding.systeminfo’ failed
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to set level for logger
at org.apache.karaf.log.core.internal.LogServiceLog4j2XmlImpl.setLevel(LogServiceLog4j2XmlImpl.java:132) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.log.core.internal.LogServiceImpl.setLevel(LogServiceImpl.java:106) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.log.command.SetLogLevel.execute(SetLogLevel.java:48) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.shell.impl.action.command.ActionCommand.execute(ActionCommand.java:84) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.shell.impl.console.osgi.secured.SecuredCommand.execute(SecuredCommand.java:68) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.shell.impl.console.osgi.secured.SecuredCommand.execute(SecuredCommand.java:86) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeCmd(Closure.java:599) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeStatement(Closure.java:526) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.execute(Closure.java:415) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Pipe.doCall(Pipe.java:416) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Pipe.call(Pipe.java:229) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Pipe.call(Pipe.java:59) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) ~[?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]
Caused by: org.w3c.dom.DOMException: NOT_FOUND_ERR: An attempt is made to reference a node in a context where it does not exist.
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.ParentNode.internalInsertBefore(ParentNode.java:364) ~[?:?]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.ParentNode.insertBefore(ParentNode.java:286) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.log.core.internal.LogServiceLog4j2XmlImpl.insertIndented(LogServiceLog4j2XmlImpl.java:161) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.log.core.internal.LogServiceLog4j2XmlImpl.setLevel(LogServiceLog4j2XmlImpl.java:121) ~[?:?]
… 15 more

How exactly did you do that, upgrade on the pi2 and using the SD Card in the pi4? Such doesn’t work.

1 Like

Regarding my “upgrade”, I meant that I did a clean install on a new raspberry pi4. I still have OH2 running on the pi2, where the load1,load5,and load15 channels work. I just wanted to know if anyone had problems with the load channels using OH3 on a rpi4. Sounds like it should work. Thanks.

OK, sorry for the misunderstanding.
I have a pi4 and do use systeminfo with the load 1 channel.
The values I get are most sub 1 , are you displaying decimal values?

The log you posted shows problems with setting the log-level!

The value is NULL in the main UI. I’ll troubleshoot further. Good to know it should show up though. Thanks!