proper updating of thing states (less communication with the same result)
proper managing of executions (less communication with the same result)
improved detection of gateway type (Tahoma, Connexoon, …)
overall better performance
According to my opinion the V1 version is still more stable and the recommended one, since the V2 had caused weird issues to some users.
I plan to request merging of the V1 version to the master soon, but other commits (bringing support for new things) still wait for merging…
Thank you, I guess I will stay with V1 for the time being. In two days, a big remodeling of my home will be done (switching 4 RTS motors to 9 iocontrol ones), so I want to get things working nicely first before experimenting with new APIs
I have now also bought the connexoon. But like some before me here, I also have the problem that I can’t register on https://www.tahomalink.com I get the error message Wrong username or password. I have already changed my password several times, but I just can’t log in.
Somehow Somfy seems to me to be very error-prone with its products, if I had known that, I would have left my fingers off it…
I would like to draw your attention to a mail I received from Somfy stating that I still use an old version of the API and that it will expire on Dec 3. Since I’m using OpenHab 2.4, I guess the binding version in this release still contains the old API. Is there any way to upgrade to the new API (within the stable OpenHAB 2.4? Someone opened a dedicated post for this: Somfy / Tahoma old API
I’ve noticed Somfy’s registrations are by locality. Where did you buy your box from vs. where are you living?
For reference I’m in Australia but bought my box in the UK and had to register it as a UK box with a UK address.
Hello, I have copied the new version to the directory Addons. After I restarted the system, the addon in the Paperui under Configuration / Bindings is no longer displayed and things show an error. Version V1 continues to work without any problems.
Hi, sorry - I haven’t emphasized that for OH 2.4 you need either
upgrade to OH2.5 first
to manually install a newer gson jar
edit the MANIFEST.MF file in META-INF dir in the provided jar, so the newer gson is not required (the code works with the bundled gson in OH 2.4 as well)
I installed also the newest tahoma binding after the update of the TahomaBox.
The binding works for my rollershutters, roofwindowblinds, roofwindow and enocean windowhandle.
I wanted to ask, if it is possible to see the status of the rollershutters (and others) via the binding? (when i use the switch next to the windows or the remote control)
thanks for your effort and your answers in advance
I’m on OH2.5-M5 and it stopped working for me around half an hour ago as well. I can still control the screens using the app, but I can’t login to www.tahomelink.com (although I’m 100% certain the username/password are correct). Resetting the password (confirmed working in the app on my phone) didn’t make a difference. Anything I can do to help analysis?
As mentioned earlier in this thread, not being able to login to tahomalink.com seems to be the culprit, see log below:
20:23:27.617 [DEBUG] [rnal.handler.SomfyTahomaBridgeHandler] - Getting Tahoma Updates...
20:23:27.624 [DEBUG] [rnal.handler.SomfyTahomaBridgeHandler] - Doing relogin
20:23:32.634 [TRACE] [rnal.handler.SomfyTahomaBridgeHandler] - Login response: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xml:lang="fr" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>Overkiz - Error</title>
<i>Tue Dec 03 20:23:32 CET 2019</i><br/>
20:23:32.642 [DEBUG] [rnal.handler.SomfyTahomaBridgeHandler] - Received invalid data
com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $