Tahoma Binding compatible with OH2

Thank you for your work on this binding!

Hi, okay the MY-Position is working. But only one time! After the reinstallation of the binding, the MY Position is working for one time. But now, after the one time the system isn’t working.

Maybe, somebody has this error as well :slight_smile:

Thanks and have a good New Year’s Eve :slight_smile:LG

Hi,

please try this version
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wxbc1zhdzvy8y4s/org.openhab.binding.somfytahoma-2.5.1-SNAPSHOT.jar?dl=1

Now it is possible to set the MY position of a rollershutter by sending MOVE command (OH2 does not know MY, so it stands for “move to my position”).

sendCommand(ROLLERSHUTTER_THING, MOVE)

or

ROLLERSHUTTER_THING.sendCommand(MOVE)

Thanks.
Ondrej

Hi Ondrej,

in my sitemap (basic ui) the status of Somfy roller shutters and lights is not updated. Other devices work.

What can that be?

Please could you PM me the trace log? 5 minutes time window should be sufficient. Thanks.
Ondrej

Hi Stylewarz3
I have the same probleme, see the error message and the conf files:

Error in log:

2020-01-06 11:30:15.502 [WARN ] [re.thing.internal.ThingFactoryHelper] - Could not create channel ‘switch’ for thing type ‘somfytahoma:light:a107ae8f:beee6c2f-9429-4c6e-9b3e-1663cff3dd85’, because channel type ‘somfytahoma:switch’ could not be found.
2020-01-06 11:30:15.534 [WARN ] [.thing.internal.GenericThingProvider] - Could not create channel ‘switch’ for thing ‘somfytahoma:light:a107ae8f:beee6c2f-9429-4c6e-9b3e-1663cff3dd85’, because channel type ‘somfytahoma:switch’ could not be found.
2020-01-06 11:30:15.539 [WARN ] [re.thing.internal.ThingFactoryHelper] - Could not create channel ‘switch’ for thing type ‘somfytahoma:light:a107ae8f:eca3551a-56e8-4379-a5da-0e6d4f111214’, because channel type ‘somfytahoma:switch’ could not be found.
2020-01-06 11:30:15.542 [WARN ] [.thing.internal.GenericThingProvider] - Could not create channel ‘switch’ for thing ‘somfytahoma:light:a107ae8f:eca3551a-56e8-4379-a5da-0e6d4f111214’, because channel type ‘somfytahoma:switch’ could not be found.

Dump discovery:

Added new thing ‘somfytahoma:light:a107ae8f:beee6c2f-9429-4c6e-9b3e-1663cff3dd85’
Added new thing ‘somfytahoma:light:a107ae8f:eca3551a-56e8-4379-a5da-0e6d4f111214’

somfy.things

Thing light beee6c2f-9429-4c6e-9b3e-1663cff3dd85 “Ecl_Ext_Rue” [ url=“rts://1204-9462-3265/16756022” ]
Thing light eca3551a-56e8-4379-a5da-0e6d4f111214 “Ecl_Ext_Jardin” [ url=“rts://1204-9462-3265/16773116” ]

somfy.items

Switch SwEclExtRue “Switch RTS Ecl. Haut Rue” (GR_TaHoma) {channel=“somfytahoma:light:a107ae8f:beee6c2f-9429-4c6e-9b3e-1663cff3dd85:switch”}
Switch SwEclExtJardin “Switch RTS Ecl. Haut & Bas Jardin” (GR_TaHoma) {channel=“somfytahoma:light:a107ae8f:eca3551a-56e8-4379-a5da-0e6d4f111214:switch”}

How do you solve the problem, for me i change the binding by the version 2.51 given by Ondrej then restart openhab but i’s not solved. In Paper UI it apear to be 2.5.0 version ?

Thanks for answer

Hi,

there is a bug relating to the light thing channel type.
Please try latest SNAPSHOT
https://www.dropbox.com/s/avg49e7dndffg5e/org.openhab.binding.somfytahoma-2.5.1-SNAPSHOT.jar?dl=1

this version

• improves the detection of devices
  • includes fixes for light and smoke sensor things
  • introduces support for a camera thing
  • introduces a new “aggressiveUpdate” config parameter of the Bridge in case you are having problems with status update (two users reported that the new V2 API version does not return all events and even states from the Tahoma cloud, so this might be the way how to sync all devices)

Thanks.
Ondrej

Thank for your answer Ondrej,
I copy the binding.somfytahoma-2.5.1-SNAPSHOT.jar to /var/lib/openhab2/tmp/kar/openhab-addons-2.5.0/org/openhab/addons/bundles/org.openhab.binding.somfytahoma directory and then restart openhab and the error is always here. In Paper UI the somfytahoma binding is mark as 2.5.0 is it normal ?
And is it the good directory where i copy ?
Thank

Please disable the bundled 2.5.0 Somfytahoma binding and copy the new snapshot to
/usr/share/openhab2/addons

thanks
Ondrej

Now there is no error in log, but do not work. see picture, there are no propriétés
In openhab console show the good version loaded:

Sorry for the previosly info, i do an error the name of the thing was the same the item. Now i have some properties:

I continue testing,
Thank for your help

All is fonctional, thank you very much.
What about drawn ? and how flag drawn ? sorry for this basic questions

if you want some missing channels, I can add them.
In this case the required data/status must be exposed by Tahoma cloud - you can see it in TaHome app or web portal, and I need you to PM me the debug log of the discovery phase.

thanks.
Ondrej

For the moment, i have all what i need.

Thanks

Hi,
the “MOVE” Command isn’t working :frowning:
In My Sitemap is another Problem with the New Version.
So Far, i used in my Sitemap the Line:

Switch item=Rolladen_Luis_Ostseite label=“Luis Ostseite”
Switch item=Rolladen_Luis_Suedseite label=“Luis Südseite”

to get the three Buttons of my Rollershutter; UP, DOWN, STOP (When the Rollershutter stands still, the Stop butten is the MY-Button.
But since I use the new Version of the Addon I have a normal Switch :wink:

In My Paper UI, I have the three buttons to Controll the Rollershutter.
grafik

Thanks for your work!

Hi,
Recently I’m having some issues with bad connection of one of my IO devices. It indeed shows low RSSI. Is there a way to assign the RSSI value to an item (using text files) such that I can log the RSSI?
Thanks!

Hi, here is the latest snapshot with RSSI channel by all thing that provide the RSSI value.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ngva1z5ovfhir3p/org.openhab.binding.somfytahoma-2.5.2-SNAPSHOT.jar?dl=1

thanks for testing
Ondrej

1 Like

You are fast! Tried it and it works. Thanks!

Hello all, i want buy a two awning for our terasse. I want use Somfy Io motors. Now my question. I want the cheapest solution for integrate the io Motors in Openhab. Can I only use the Somfy Connexxon-io and then i can control the awnings or must i buy the big Somfy Tahoma Gateway. What is the differnce. I don´t want use the system directly i only want have a good Gateway to Openhab.

Thanks a lot

https://shop.somfy.de/connexoon-io-steuerung.html

Hi,
both gateways allow you to control the awnings.
The Tahoma Premium offers other protocols integration (zwave, enocean, RTD) comparing to Connexoon, maybe there are other differencies…

I personally use Tahoma, so any comments from Connexoon users are welcomed :slight_smile:
Regards,
Ondrej