Tahoma Binding compatible with OH2

With Cozytouch, I have not yet seen the event RefreshAllDevicesStatesCompletedEvent (which triggers in the binding a refresh of devices at least every 5 minutes). What triggers this event in Tahoma ?

For the discovery, your idea would be to rely on refreshTahomaStates called every 5 minutes ? What I noticed in case of Cozytouch is that it does not trigger events describing all device states. So I don’t think we can rely on that for discovery.
To be honest with you, that is not fully clear for me what is doing URL “setup/devices/states/refresh”.
But maybe they are specific events produced for new devices or removed devices that are not yet supported by the binding ?
By the way, the discovery service is also retrieving the list of action groups.

For the discovery, I think this is not necessary to trigger an automatic scan every hour. If the user wants to scan, he can use the search button in UI. So I would suggest to simply remove the scheduled search every hour and only keep the manual scan. That’s being said, that is only 2 requests run once per hour, I don’t think the discovery is what will trigger the “too many requests” blocking.

Great hint. When I go to Tahomalink.com it tells me my user name or password is incorrect. Requested a password reset, was able to reset the password, and logged in. After logging out and logging in again, I got the same error message though. I can only get to the member area with the password reset option. And most importantly, the binding is not able to connect again.

Did the password reset solve your issue?

I am wondering why the binding uses tahomalink. (And yes, my account has been locked, too.)
Official SOMFY API describes some other way using OAuth: Somfy Open API Developer Portal | APIs & Docs
Is it planned to update the binding to use this API?

I presume whether you use OAuth2 or not, the account will be locked anyway.

What I don’t know if it’s enough to reset the password and disable the Gateway thing for a while (1 day ?) to reactivate the account, or if someone from somfy must unlock the account manually (via phone or the somfy forum)

Aymeric

UPDATE: I reset my password this morning, and disabled the “Somfy Tahoma Bridge” thing until tonight. Just enabled it now, and the bridge is back online.
So i guess the account unlock itself after a while if you don’t hammer the server.

1 Like

Mine is also working again. I set the intervals for refresh and statusTimeout to 7200. Two hours after the PW reset, the bridge was back online.

But, it looks like the long refresh interval causes status updates of devices (for example percentages of rollershutters) not to show up in time. Not sure if that’s really the solution.

The solution would be from Somfy to push events instead of pulling them from the cloud, but it’s not implemented in their public API

Hi Ondrej

I have looked through this thread to try solve my issue and tried everything to no avail. I also have a Connexoon so cant login at the Tahomalink site but the only thing that has worked is I was able to test to the https://ha201-1.overkiz.com/enduser-mobile-web/enduserAPI/login server using the Curl command you suggested.
Is there anything I need to change to point the binding to this.

As I started to do for the cozytouch bridge, we could add the support of the Connexoon bridge with its different URL. It would be easy considering what I already implemented. The main question would be; what are the current binding things supported by the Connexoon bridge?

But I now realize that my approach is probably not the best. We could simply have a generic bridge with a setting to choose between Tahoma, Connexoon, Cozytouch, …
I will prepare such an enhancement.

The difficulty is that each solution has apparently a slightly different way to handle the connection (cookie). No idea how Connexoon is providing the result of the login. So it would require testing with such s bridge.

I submitted an enhancement to let the user choose between different portals: TahomaLink, Connexoon, Cozytouch…

Awesome. I will give it a go and let you know how I get on.

My PR has just been merged so it should be included in the next snapshot that will be built in few hours.