Tankerkoenig Binding -

I want to reactivate my Openhab installation (latest version on Raspberry/Stretch/Java build 1.8.0_65-b17).
The binding produces the following DEBUG output:

```csv
2020-04-13 10:38:11.310 [DEBUG] [g.internal.handler.WebserviceHandler] - Refresh job scheduled to run every 60 min. for 'tankerkoenig:webservice:WebserviceName'
2020-04-13 10:38:11.535 [DEBUG] [enig.internal.handler.StationHandler] - Initializing Tankerkoenig handler 'tankerkoenig:station:WebserviceName:Station1'

and

java.io.IOException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.io.EOFException: HttpConnectionOverHTTP@7edd22::DecryptedEndPoint@1ca45ad{creativecommons.tankerkoenig.de/188.68.35.147:443<->/192.168.178.30:35808,CLOSED,fill=-,flush=C,to=1/0}
        at org.openhab.binding.tankerkoenig.internal.data.TankerkoenigService.getResponseString(TankerkoenigService.java:70) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.tankerkoenig.internal.data.TankerkoenigService.getTankerkoenigDetailResult(TankerkoenigService.java:93) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.tankerkoenig.internal.data.TankerkoenigService.getStationDetailData(TankerkoenigService.java:51) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.tankerkoenig.internal.handler.StationHandler.updateDetailData(StationHandler.java:155) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.tankerkoenig.internal.handler.StationHandler.lambda$0(StationHandler.java:96) ~[?:?]

The tankerkoenig delivers no prices for gas. What may be wrong with my configuation. Ich double checked the syntax and the API-KEY. Thanks

You should show us a little bit more of your configuration. Thing definition done in Paper UI or File, how are your Items build, …

1 Like

The tankerkoenig.thing configuration is like this

Bridge tankerkoenig:webservice:WebserviceName "MyWebserviceName" [ apikey="XX", refresh= 60, m
odeOpeningTime=false ] {
        Thing station Station1  "ED Idstein E10" @ "GasStations"[ locationid = "a9fa413c-6c82-40a7-90fa-8d30dce921b5" ]

and the according item

Number E10_1 "ED Idstein E10    [%.3f â–’]" (Tankstelle) { channel="tankerkoenig:station:WebserviceName:StationName1:e10" }

I tested your stationID, it is working at my setup!

Things to check:

I’m on a openhabian installation using this java version:

[10:21:28] openhabian@opuspi3:~$ java -version
openjdk version "1.8.0_222"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu8.40.0.178-CA-linux_aarch32hf) (build 1.8.0_222-b178)
OpenJDK Client VM (Zulu8.40.0.178-CA-linux_aarch32hf) (build 25.222-b178, mixed mode, Evaluation)

Can’t really say how your Java build 1.8.0_65-b17 relates to mine, but is sounds suspicious.

Do you get anymore logentries before the error starting with [DEBUG] ?
What is this IP “188.68.35.147”? It seems the error is related to that.

Edit:
Please confirm the used channel syntax in the items file. You can use PaperUI to get the correct one, select Configuration - Things - Station1. Behind each channel you find an icon to copy the correct syntax.
I would say the correct one is: "tankerkoenig:station:WebserviceName:Station1:e10"

Regarding the Java version, the openhab documentation states:

For best compatibility, namely with the openHAB Cloud service [myopenhab.org](https://www.myopenhab.org/) and the [Eclipse IoT Marketplace](https://www.openhab.org/docs/configuration/eclipseiotmarket.html), the minimum recommended Java 8 revision is "161". Attention: Most package managers serve an **older revision** . Check your current Java version by opening a command line console and typing java -version :

java version "1.8.0_121"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_121-b13)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 25.121-b13, mixed mode)
1 Like

I have updated my java version. This has resolved my problems with the webservice fetch. Thanks for your kind support.

2 Likes

If your problem is resolved please mark this thread by the checkmark icon as resolved.