Tellstick binding 2.4.0-SNAPSHOT not working

I am running Openhabian on an RPi 3 since a year back and suddenly I have lost all contact with both my Tellstick Duo and my remote Tellstick Live.

I have tried to re-install the binding and the DUO appears in Paper UI but status UNKNOWN. A number of switches also appear as Things and I can link them to Items but of course they do not react to commands since the DUO is state UNKNOWN.

This is an excerpt from the log when re-installing the binding:

2018-10-29 15:29:50.372 [INFO ] [ternal.core.TelldusCoreBridgeHandler] - Loading telldus-core from C:/Program Files/Telldus/;C:/Program Files (x86)/Telldus/

==> /var/log/openhab2/events.log <==

2018-10-29 15:29:50.402 [me.event.ThingUpdatedEvent] - Thing 'tellstick:telldus-core:1' has been updated.

==> /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log <==

2018-10-29 15:29:50.546 [ERROR] [org.tellstick.device.TellstickSensor] - Tellstick error -3 msg Device not found

2018-10-29 15:29:50.571 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception: 

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid calling convention 63

at com.sun.jna.Native.createNativeCallback(Native Method) ~[?:?]

at com.sun.jna.CallbackReference.<init>(CallbackReference.java:263) ~[?:?]

at com.sun.jna.CallbackReference.getFunctionPointer(CallbackReference.java:449) ~[?:?]

at com.sun.jna.CallbackReference.getFunctionPointer(CallbackReference.java:426) ~[?:?]

at com.sun.jna.Function.convertArgument(Function.java:551) ~[?:?]

at com.sun.jna.Function.invoke(Function.java:338) ~[?:?]

at com.sun.jna.Library$Handler.invoke(Library.java:244) ~[?:?]

at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy350.tdRegisterDeviceEvent(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]

at org.tellstick.device.TellsticEventHandler.setupListeners(TellsticEventHandler.java:123) ~[?:?]

at org.tellstick.device.TellsticEventHandler.<init>(TellsticEventHandler.java:48) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.tellstick.internal.core.TelldusCoreBridgeHandler.setupListeners(TelldusCoreBridgeHandler.java:167) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.tellstick.internal.core.TelldusCoreBridgeHandler.lambda$0(TelldusCoreBridgeHandler.java:119) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]

What has happened? I am lost for the moment.

Did your try clearing the cache?

Failing that, you may have a degrading SD card. Do you have a recent backup?

Clearing the cache did not solve the issue. The SD-card is only a month new after the old one started behaving oddly. I will download a recent backup and try later. Thanks for the rapid reply.

Hi!
Isn’t this related to the bug fixed by @jannegpriv , read more here: Tellstick binding for OpenHab2

I restored a backup of V. 2.3.0 Build # 1290 and everything now works perfectly.

@John_Galt I will study the link you suggested and get back later.