The Qubino Din Rail Dimmer ZMNHSD has been an unknown device since the last two OH3.1 snapshots!

The Qubino Din Rail Dimmer ZMNHSD has been an unknown device since the last two OH3.1 snapshots!

Existing things have no setting options or channels!

Even deleting and recreating the thing does not bring any significant improvement.

Maybe this has to do with an adaptation of the database with regard to parameters 11/12?

Perhaps. I think the OH3 database export process is still broken. I may need to try another manual PR to sync with the OH2 exports. Real life has been a challenge recently for the dev team.

I noticed that the DIN RAIL DIMMER database now seems to be correct again.

Many Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for your patience

I noticed that the DIN RAIL DIMMER database in snapshot 3.1.2229 is defective again!

What does that mean? What is “defective”?

If I look on GH at least, the database seems to include the ZMNHSD. I’m not sure if it dropped out at some point as someone was editing it, and the history doesn’t seem to show this, but it is there…

1 Like

I can no longer configure existing things. The tabs for Thing, Channels and Code are no longer displayed.
If the thing is deleted and recreated, an unknown device is displayed again.
So exactly the same behavior as I reported back then.

I think somebody changed the database & did not request review. That meant the device was removed from the binding. I approved changes this past weekend on that device to it should reappear sometime after the next database export. My guess is it should appear in the snapshot built today or tomorrow.

People do not usually need to delete Things after their system is running stable.

The DIN RAIL DIMMER database is correct again.
Thank you very much

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.