Thing changes not saved / ignored in PaperUI - Bad Request 400

Hello everyone,

since this is my first post in this forum, I’d like to thank all developers of Openhab and helpers in this forum. You’re doing a great job :slight_smile:

However I got a problem, that I don’t find using the search:

I want to update the Thing setting of my HG-HM-CC-RT-DN thermostats. Especially the “Temperaturefall Window Open Time Period” and “Temperaturefall Window Open” values. When I hit save a message appears that says “Thing updated” but when I re-enter the settings it is the default setting again and the new values also did not reach the thermostat itself.

I am on the latest Openhab 2 snapshot with homematic binding 2.0 and the thermostats firmware is 1.4.

I hope somebody can help me.

Thanks

Edit: ok now i’ve seen that also “Bad Request 400” appears.

Ok i found the solution, but it’s quite unsatisfiying. The homematic thermostat itself refuses the change of the temperaturefall duration and -temperature as long as the temperaturefall mode is active. The temperaturefall mode you can setup with the UI is only for the window open detection through the temperature drop and not with a homematic window contact. Since i want to use a contact that all is not useful for me anyways.

I’ll do a solution with rules.

So it is no openhab issue.