Things are gone after restart

Hi all,

I have a problem and have no idea how to solve it.
Some basic infos.
I updated openhab 2.5.1-2 some month ago to openhab 3.0.0.

Everytime I have to restart openhab (for example by using reboot command with Putty) all my things are gone which have been created with the openhab3 web interface. Only things which are based on a .things file are still there.

As for some bindings I only was able to get them running based on using web interface I have a mix.

This time I created a backup (sudo openhab-cli backup Dateiname.zip) and did the restart. Same as last time all things without a .things file are gone. So I used my backupfile… and nothing changed. Still only things with .things file available.

And in the backup directory of openhaben which usually contains some automated backups there is nothing.

Any idea?

Some additional info. In web interface version is 3.0.0 putty opening screen still shows me version 2.5.1-2

We need more details.

Are you using openHABian?
Is ZRAM enabled?
What “backup directory of openhaben” are you referring to? Do you mean the openHAB /var/lib/openhab/jsondb/backup (which has nothing to do with openHABian) or the Amanda backup service (which is configurable in openHABian)?
What do you see in the logs when OH start up?
When you restored your backup did you stop openHAB first, restore, then start openHAB after the restore?
Are you always using sudo reboot or using other commands or yanking the power?

Yes I’m using openhabian
Regarding ZRAM I’m not sure but when I start the function (openhabian-config - 30 - 38) it says

You are about to activate the ZRAM feature.Be aware you do this at your own risk of data loss.

So I guess it’s not active.

Yes I was talking about var/lib/openhab/jsondb/backup

Logs don’t work anymore since I updated to 3.0.0. My latest log is from january 2021.

My issue is that when I start coding on rules and often save my changes the raspberry gets very slow and my sitemap doesn’t work anymore. Only help is using “sudo reboot”. Worked good for very long but since some weeks I have this issue

OK, so there is a lot of stuff going on. We are not going to be able to find out anything without some logs.

How did you upgrade? Did you try to restore an OH 2 set of config files over OH 3?

What are the contents of your org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg? If it’s not literally just the following line:

org.ops4j.pax.logging.log4j2.config.file=${karaf.etc}/log4j2.xml

than something when wrong when you upgraded. Replace anything in that file with the above line and restart OH. That should restore the logging config to the OH 3 defaults. If it doesn’t, look at /var/lib/openhab/etc/log4j2.xml and make sure it has some content and doesn’t look mangled or incomplete.

I updated using putty and openhabian-config
I updated the running system and than only updated some bindings / rules which weren’t working in oh3 anymore as they were based on oh2.

I checked var/lib/openhab/etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg

And it contains only:

org.ops4j.pax.logging.log4j2.config.file=${karaf.etc}/log4j2.xml

and /var/lib/openhab/etc/log4j2.xml looks like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?><Configuration>

<Appenders>
		<!-- Console appender not used by default (see Root logger AppenderRefs) -->
		<Console name="STDOUT">
			<PatternLayout pattern="%d{HH:mm:ss.SSS} [%-5.5p] [%-36.36c] - %m%n"/>
		</Console>

<!-- Rolling file appender -->
		<RollingFile fileName="${sys:openhab.logdir}/openhab.log" filePattern="${sys:openhab.logdir}/openhab.log.%i" name="LOGFILE">
			<PatternLayout pattern="%d{yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.SSS} [%-5.5p] [%-36.36c] - %m%n"/>
			<Policies>
				<OnStartupTriggeringPolicy/>
				<SizeBasedTriggeringPolicy size="16 MB"/>
			</Policies>
		</RollingFile>

<!-- Event log appender -->
		<RollingRandomAccessFile fileName="${sys:openhab.logdir}/events.log" filePattern="${sys:openhab.logdir}/events.log.%i" name="EVENT">
			<PatternLayout pattern="%d{yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.SSS} [%-5.5p] [%-36.36c] - %m%n"/>
			<Policies>
				<SizeBasedTriggeringPolicy size="16 MB"/>
			</Policies>
		</RollingRandomAccessFile>

<!-- Audit file appender -->
		<RollingRandomAccessFile fileName="${sys:openhab.logdir}/audit.log" filePattern="${sys:openhab.logdir}/audit.log.%i" name="AUDIT">
			<Policies>
				<SizeBasedTriggeringPolicy size="8 MB"/>
			</Policies>
		</RollingRandomAccessFile>

<!-- OSGi appender -->
		<PaxOsgi filter="*" name="OSGI"/>
	</Appenders>

<Loggers>
		<!-- Root logger configuration -->
		<Root level="WARN">
			<AppenderRef ref="LOGFILE"/>
			<AppenderRef ref="OSGI"/>
		</Root>

<!-- Karaf Shell logger -->
		<Logger level="OFF" name="org.apache.karaf.shell.support">
			<AppenderRef ref="STDOUT"/>
		</Logger>

<!-- Security audit logger -->
		<Logger additivity="false" level="INFO" name="org.apache.karaf.jaas.modules.audit">
			<AppenderRef ref="AUDIT"/>
		</Logger>

<!-- openHAB specific logger configuration -->

<Logger level="INFO" name="org.openhab"/>

<Logger level="ERROR" name="openhab.event.ItemStateEvent"/>
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="openhab.event.ItemAddedEvent"/>
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="openhab.event.ItemRemovedEvent"/>
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="openhab.event.ItemChannelLinkAddedEvent"/>
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="openhab.event.ItemChannelLinkRemovedEvent"/>
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="openhab.event.ThingStatusInfoEvent"/>
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="openhab.event.ThingAddedEvent"/>
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="openhab.event.ThingUpdatedEvent"/>
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="openhab.event.ThingRemovedEvent"/>
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="openhab.event.InboxUpdatedEvent"/>
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="openhab.event.RuleStatusInfoEvent"/>
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="openhab.event.RuleAddedEvent"/>
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="openhab.event.RuleRemovedEvent"/>
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="openhab.event.StartlevelEvent"/>
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="openhab.event.AddonEvent"/>

<Logger additivity="false" level="INFO" name="openhab.event">
			<AppenderRef ref="EVENT"/>
			<AppenderRef ref="OSGI"/>
		</Logger>

<Logger level="ERROR" name="javax.jmdns"/>
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="org.jupnp"/>

<!-- This suppresses all Maven download issues from the log when doing feature installations -->
		<!-- as we are logging errors ourselves in a nicer way anyhow. -->
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver"/>

<!-- Filters known issues of pax-web (issue link to be added here). -->
		<!-- Can be removed once the issues are resolved in an upcoming version. -->
		<Logger level="OFF" name="org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-runtime"/>

<!-- Filters known issues of lsp4j, see -->
		<!-- https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/issues/4639 -->
		<!-- https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/issues/4629 -->
		<!-- https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/issues/4643 -->
		<Logger level="OFF" name="org.eclipse.lsp4j"/>

<!-- Filters warnings for events that could not be delivered to a disconnected client. -->
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.sse.SseEventSinkImpl"/>

<!-- Filters known issues of KarServiceImpl, see -->
		<!-- https://github.com/openhab/openhab-distro/issues/519#issuecomment-351944506 -->
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="org.apache.karaf.kar.internal.KarServiceImpl"/>

<!-- Filters warnings about unavailable ciphers when JCE is not installed, see -->
		<!-- https://github.com/openhab/openhab-distro/issues/999 -->
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="org.apache.karaf.shell.ssh.SshUtils"/>

<!-- Filters known issues of javax.mail, see -->
		<!-- https://github.com/openhab/openhab-addons/issues/5530 -->
		<Logger level="ERROR" name="javax.mail"/>

<!-- Added by Karaf to prevent debug logging loops, see -->
		<!-- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-5559 -->
		<Logger level="WARN" name="org.apache.sshd"/>
	</Loggers>

</Configuration>

By the way when I try to open logs with adding :9001 to my raspberry ip I get the old UI again

have a look to the header of your screenshot. It shows that the openhab2 log files are being used in frontail. It should be openhab folder instead of openhab2 folder.
The frontail configuration seems still to point to openhab2 folder instead of openhab.

Yes thats true!
I now checked the directorys manually and there is a directory /var/log/openhab with files from today.
So looks like logging still works but frontend is not configured correct

I guess thats a good thing :wink:

So logs are available. What should I look for?

Check the file /etc/systemd/system/frontail.service.
It contains a line that starts with ExecStart= at the end of that line you should see both directories with the files.

Mine contains the line:
ExecStart=/usr/lib/node_modules/frontail/bin/frontail --disable-usage-stats --ui-highlight --ui-highlight-preset /usr/lib/node_modules/frontail/preset/openhab_AEM.json --theme openhab_AEM --lines 2000 --number 200 /var/log/openhab/openhab.log /var/log/openhab/events.log

Yes in the meantime I checked about this and will fix the directorys in that file. It’s still looking into directory openhab2 and not openhab. Thanks for your help. This will make bug finding a lot easier again in the future.

But we are moving away from the main issue :wink:

@rlkoshak what should I look for in the logs?

Thats the startup of the logs:

2021-09-27 17:54:42.146 [INFO ] [.core.internal.i18n.I18nProviderImpl] - Time zone set to 'Europe/Berlin'.
2021-09-27 17:54:42.189 [INFO ] [.core.internal.i18n.I18nProviderImpl] - Location set to '52.444301952493106,8.632566960606272'.
2021-09-27 17:54:42.193 [INFO ] [.core.internal.i18n.I18nProviderImpl] - Locale set to 'de_DE'.
2021-09-27 17:55:20.014 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The binding add-on 'caldav-command1' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:55:20.021 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The binding add-on 'weather1' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:55:20.028 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The binding add-on 'caldav-personal1' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:55:20.032 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The binding add-on 'fritzboxtr0641' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:55:20.038 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The binding add-on 'expire1' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:55:20.073 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The misc add-on 'mqttbroker' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:55:20.102 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The ui add-on 'homebuilder' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:55:20.106 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The ui add-on 'habmin' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:55:20.111 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The ui add-on 'paper' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:55:22.374 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'maschweg-items.items'
2021-09-27 17:55:26.277 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'rrd4j.persist'
2021-09-27 17:55:27.444 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'Maschweg.sitemap'
2021-09-27 17:55:28.084 [ERROR] [el.item.internal.GenericItemProvider] - Binding configuration of type 'channel' of item 'Trockner_Verbrauch' could not be parsed correctly.
org.openhab.core.model.item.BindingConfigParseException: UID must have at least 4 segments.
	at org.openhab.core.model.thing.internal.GenericItemChannelLinkProvider.createItemChannelLink(GenericItemChannelLinkProvider.java:86) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.core.model.thing.internal.GenericItemChannelLinkProvider.processBindingConfiguration(GenericItemChannelLinkProvider.java:76) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.core.model.item.internal.GenericItemProvider.internalDispatchBindings(GenericItemProvider.java:372) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.core.model.item.internal.GenericItemProvider.dispatchBindingsPerType(GenericItemProvider.java:328) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.core.model.item.internal.GenericItemProvider.addBindingConfigReader(GenericItemProvider.java:150) [bundleFile:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod.invokeMethod(BaseMethod.java:228) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod.access$500(BaseMethod.java:41) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod$Resolved.invoke(BaseMethod.java:664) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod.invoke(BaseMethod.java:510) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BindMethod.invoke(BindMethod.java:42) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.doInvokeBindMethod(DependencyManager.java:1813) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.invokeBindMethod(DependencyManager.java:1788) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.invokeBindMethod(SingleComponentManager.java:435) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$MultipleDynamicCustomizer.addedService(DependencyManager.java:325) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$MultipleDynamicCustomizer.addedService(DependencyManager.java:294) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdded(ServiceTracker.java:1216) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdded(ServiceTracker.java:1137) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$AbstractTracked.trackAdding(ServiceTracker.java:944) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$AbstractTracked.track(ServiceTracker.java:880) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.serviceChanged(ServiceTracker.java:1168) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator$ListenerInfo.serviceChanged(BundleComponentActivator.java:125) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged(FilteredServiceListener.java:109) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:920) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged(ServiceRegistry.java:862) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent(ServiceRegistry.java:801) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:127) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService(ServiceRegistry.java:225) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:469) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:906) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:892) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegistrationManager.changeRegistration(RegistrationManager.java:128) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.registerService(AbstractComponentManager.java:959) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.activateInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:732) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.enableInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:666) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.enable(AbstractComponentManager.java:432) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ConfigurableComponentHolder.enableComponents(ConfigurableComponentHolder.java:665) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.initialEnable(BundleComponentActivator.java:338) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.loadComponents(Activator.java:382) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.access$200(Activator.java:49) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator$ScrExtension.start(Activator.java:264) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.createExtension(AbstractExtender.java:196) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:169) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:49) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:482) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:415) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.track(AbstractTracked.java:232) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.bundleChanged(BundleTracker.java:444) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:908) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEventPrivileged(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:213) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:120) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:112) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxContainerAdaptor.publishModuleEvent(EquinoxContainerAdaptor.java:168) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.publishEvent(Module.java:476) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:467) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1634) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1614) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1585) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1528) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
2021-09-27 17:55:28.333 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'fritzbox.things'
2021-09-27 17:55:28.430 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'telegram.things'
2021-09-27 17:55:28.449 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'astro.things'
2021-09-27 17:55:28.477 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'alexa.things'
2021-09-27 17:55:28.500 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'knx.things'
2021-09-27 17:55:32.800 [INFO ] [.core.model.lsp.internal.ModelServer] - Started Language Server Protocol (LSP) service on port 5007
2021-09-27 17:55:33.181 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'rollladen-alexa.rules'
2021-09-27 17:55:36.021 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'Rolllaeden.rules'
2021-09-27 17:55:48.037 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'uebergangsfunktionen.rules'
2021-09-27 17:55:48.483 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'verschiedene-automatisierungen.rules'
2021-09-27 17:56:12.113 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'timegiver.rules'
2021-09-27 17:56:19.966 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The binding add-on 'caldav-command1' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:56:19.970 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The binding add-on 'weather1' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:56:19.976 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The binding add-on 'caldav-personal1' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:56:19.979 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The binding add-on 'fritzboxtr0641' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:56:19.984 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The binding add-on 'expire1' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:56:20.010 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The misc add-on 'mqttbroker' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:56:20.033 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The ui add-on 'homebuilder' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:56:20.037 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The ui add-on 'habmin' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:56:20.040 [WARN ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The ui add-on 'paper' does not exist - ignoring it.
2021-09-27 17:56:20.377 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'smarte-funktionen.rules'
2021-09-27 17:56:39.739 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'garagentorautomatik.rules'
2021-09-27 17:56:41.422 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'beleuchtung.rules'
2021-09-27 17:56:45.811 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'muellabfuhr.rules'
2021-09-27 17:56:47.453 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'rumtesten.rules'
2021-09-27 17:56:48.020 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'zeitstempel_und_stautswatch.rules'
2021-09-27 17:56:49.575 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'regenmenge.rules'
2021-09-27 17:56:56.372 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'wegmodus.rules'
2021-09-27 17:56:58.821 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'telegramaktionen.rules'
2021-09-27 17:56:59.150 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'heizung.rules'
2021-09-27 17:57:26.702 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'lueftung.rules'
2021-09-27 17:57:34.442 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'gps.rules'
2021-09-27 17:57:35.972 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'benachrichtigungen.rules'
2021-09-27 17:58:00.438 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'ausgesperrt.rules'
2021-09-27 17:58:01.354 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'alarmanlage.rules'
2021-09-27 17:58:17.264 [INFO ] [org.openhab.ui.internal.UIService   ] - Started UI on port 8080
2021-09-27 17:58:19.042 [INFO ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Added new thing 'astro:sun:local' to inbox.
2021-09-27 17:58:19.111 [INFO ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Added new thing 'astro:moon:local' to inbox.
2021-09-27 17:58:20.315 [INFO ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Added new thing 'ntp:ntp:local' to inbox.
2021-09-27 17:58:20.613 [INFO ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Added new thing 'onkyo:TX-NR509:b4b00db2-700d-b2b9-c604-b20970b979c0' to inbox.
2021-09-27 17:58:23.141 [INFO ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Connected to the openHAB Cloud service (UUID = 90ad861c-6e27-49e5-a708-86fcea6dfc7f, base URL = http://localhost:8080)
2021-09-27 17:58:28.057 [INFO ] [ab.ui.habpanel.internal.HABPanelTile] - Started HABPanel at /habpanel
2021-09-27 17:58:28.941 [ERROR] [ence.jdbc.internal.JdbcConfiguration] - Mandatory url parameter is missing in configuration!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.089 [INFO ] [e.automation.internal.RuleEngineImpl] - Rule engine started.
2021-09-27 17:59:30.145 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.147 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.150 [WARN ] [jdbc.internal.JdbcPersistenceService] - JDBC::store:  No connection to database. Cannot persist item 'EG_Flur_Temperatur_Abgesenkt (Type=NumberItem, State=15, Label=Abgesenkte Temperatur Flur, Category=temperature, Tags=[Temperature], Groups=[Temperaturspeicher])'! Will retry connecting to database when error count:0 equals errReconnectThreshold:0
2021-09-27 17:59:30.155 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.158 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.160 [WARN ] [jdbc.internal.JdbcPersistenceService] - JDBC::store:  No connection to database. Cannot persist item 'EG_Flur_Temperatur_Komfort (Type=NumberItem, State=15, Label=Komfort Temperatur Flur, Category=temperature, Tags=[Temperature], Groups=[Temperaturspeicher])'! Will retry connecting to database when error count:0 equals errReconnectThreshold:0
2021-09-27 17:59:30.166 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.168 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.170 [WARN ] [jdbc.internal.JdbcPersistenceService] - JDBC::store:  No connection to database. Cannot persist item 'EG_Flur_Temperatur_Nacht (Type=NumberItem, State=15, Label=Nacht Temperatur Flur, Category=temperature, Tags=[Temperature], Groups=[Temperaturspeicher])'! Will retry connecting to database when error count:0 equals errReconnectThreshold:0
2021-09-27 17:59:30.173 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.175 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.191 [WARN ] [jdbc.internal.JdbcPersistenceService] - JDBC::store:  No connection to database. Cannot persist item 'EG_Flur_Temperatur_Weg (Type=NumberItem, State=15, Label=Weg Temperatur Flur, Category=temperature, Tags=[Temperature], Groups=[Temperaturspeicher])'! Will retry connecting to database when error count:0 equals errReconnectThreshold:0
2021-09-27 17:59:30.194 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.196 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.198 [WARN ] [jdbc.internal.JdbcPersistenceService] - JDBC::store:  No connection to database. Cannot persist item 'EG_Buero_Temperatur_Abgesenkt (Type=NumberItem, State=18, Label=Abgesenkte Temperatur Büro, Category=temperature, Tags=[Temperature], Groups=[Temperaturspeicher])'! Will retry connecting to database when error count:0 equals errReconnectThreshold:0
2021-09-27 17:59:30.250 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.252 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.254 [WARN ] [jdbc.internal.JdbcPersistenceService] - JDBC::store:  No connection to database. Cannot persist item 'EG_Buero_Temperatur_Komfort (Type=NumberItem, State=19, Label=Komfort Temperatur Büro, Category=temperature, Tags=[Temperature], Groups=[Temperaturspeicher])'! Will retry connecting to database when error count:0 equals errReconnectThreshold:0
2021-09-27 17:59:30.259 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.261 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.263 [WARN ] [jdbc.internal.JdbcPersistenceService] - JDBC::store:  No connection to database. Cannot persist item 'EG_Buero_Temperatur_Nacht (Type=NumberItem, State=18, Label=Nacht Temperatur Büro, Category=temperature, Tags=[Temperature], Groups=[Temperaturspeicher])'! Will retry connecting to database when error count:0 equals errReconnectThreshold:0
2021-09-27 17:59:30.275 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.277 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.278 [WARN ] [jdbc.internal.JdbcPersistenceService] - JDBC::store:  No connection to database. Cannot persist item 'EG_Buero_Temperatur_Weg (Type=NumberItem, State=17, Label=Weg Temperatur Büro, Category=temperature, Tags=[Temperature], Groups=[Temperaturspeicher])'! Will retry connecting to database when error count:0 equals errReconnectThreshold:0
2021-09-27 17:59:30.291 [ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID 'heizung-6' failed: Could not cast NULL to java.lang.Number; line 159, column 34, length 43 in heizung
2021-09-27 17:59:30.292 [ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID 'heizung-4' failed: Could not cast NULL to java.lang.Number; line 142, column 38, length 58 in heizung
2021-09-27 17:59:30.297 [ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID 'heizung-7' failed: Could not cast NULL to java.lang.Number; line 167, column 34, length 43 in heizung
2021-09-27 17:59:30.304 [ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID 'heizung-5' failed: Could not cast NULL to java.lang.Number; line 151, column 35, length 44 in heizung
2021-09-27 17:59:30.312 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-09-27 17:59:30.313 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!

OK, this is some progress. Nothing we are discussing is getting away from the main issue because there is no reason why Things should just disappear. Everything strange thing that is happening could be relevant. And we are completely lost without the logs so that’s good.

Any errors what so ever.

You’ve a bunch of bindings that it’s trying to install that no longer exist in OH 3. Are you using addons.cfg? If so, remove every one that of the entries that are in that log you posted with “does not exist”. As long as those entries are there, every half minute or so OH is going to try to install them and fail.

You have an Item Trockner_Verbrauch that has a bad binding configuration (stuff between the {} for .items files). I couldn’t guess as to what the problem is without seeing it.

One of your .things file is syntactically incorrect.

Something is wrong with your JDBC Persistence add-on. There might be an additional add-on you need to install.

You have a problem in a few of your rules in the file heizung.rules that can’t handle the fact that some of your Items are NULL and don’t yet have a Number state.

The add-ons installation has been known to cause some strange behaviors and the errors having to do with Things might be related too. I recommend fixing all these errors and see if the problem persists.

Hey @rlkoshak
regarding old bindings. Yes in fact, looks like they are still there. Like for example caldav.
Will check addons.cfg - I’m currently at work so can’t check now.

Will check “Trockner_Verbrauch” altough. In fact this item is not working properly but didn’t checked yet as I’m not using it.
Will do now.

Don’t know what .things is syntactically incorrecet.

I’m using this persistence tool

But I guess this is related to the NULL issue. As persistence should normally add the values again.

So you guess that when I fix all this issue my major issue (delete of thing files after restart) may although been fixed? Or “just” that I don’t need to restart it anymore? Of course thats important but to have the thing issue fixed is although important to me. For example in case of a power outage.

For example these lines:

2021-09-27 17:58:20.315 [INFO ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Added new thing 'ntp:ntp:local' to inbox.
2021-09-27 17:58:20.613 [INFO ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Added new thing 'onkyo:TX-NR509:b4b00db2-700d-b2b9-c604-b20970b979c0' to inbox.

Both bindings were avaialable and perfectly fine working before the restart. Others aren’t even mentioned in the log.

Or should I try to make a complete new installation of oh3 and restore my backup on that and than work on fixing the issues?

I can’t tell you which file it is because the error doesn’t say. Look at which of your .things files are successfully loaded and use process of elimination to figure out which file is the problem. The specific problem is that the Thing’s UID doesn’t conform to the requirements for a Thing UID. It should have at least four segments, each separated by a :.

Then you should uninstall the JDBC addon. Don’t have stuff installed that you are not using, particularly if that stuff is throwing errors.

Maybe, maybe not. It’s impossible to say so far.

I don’t know, but it’s pointless to focus solely on one problem when there are so many others happening. All these parts of OH interact with each other. For all I know these are the cause of your “main” problem or they have nothing to do with it. We need to clear them up to find out.

I have no reason to believe that restoring your current config on another OH instance will change anything. Until all these other errors are fixed, which are all configuration errors, there is no way to tell.

Hey @rlkoshak

I did some work and I think I got rid of a lot of my bugs.

Deinstalled JDBC and only use rrdj4 now. NULL issue looks to be gone now.
Checked the items and found some issues in the linkings to the things.

In my things files I was absolutly not able to find an issue. All things which are based on the thing files are working perfectly fine.

Wasn’t able to get rid of the old OH2 bindings. Tried udpating the addons.cfg (only had “package = standard”) as content. And added all necessary bindings, actions, etc. But didn’t had any effect.

Installed one thing again which got deleted after restart everytime in the passed. Did another restart and it’s still there. Don’t know if we should already call it “fixed” but will do some more test.
Here is a log directly after the restart. Old OH2 bindings is still an issue … as already mentioned above.

2021-09-28 20:13:14.013 [INFO ] [.core.internal.i18n.I18nProviderImpl] - Time zone set to 'Europe/Berlin'.

2021-09-28 20:13:14.058 [INFO ] [.core.internal.i18n.I18nProviderImpl] - Location set to '52.444301952493106,8.632566960606272'.

2021-09-28 20:13:14.062 [INFO ] [.core.internal.i18n.I18nProviderImpl] - Locale set to 'de_DE'.

2021-09-28 20:13:14.066 [INFO ] [.core.internal.i18n.I18nProviderImpl] - Measurement system set to 'SI'.

2021-09-28 20:13:54.382 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'maschweg-items.items'

2021-09-28 20:13:57.795 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'rrd4j.persist'

2021-09-28 20:13:59.679 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'Maschweg.sitemap'

2021-09-28 20:14:00.520 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'fritzbox.things'

2021-09-28 20:14:00.674 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'telegram.things'

2021-09-28 20:14:00.704 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'astro.things'

2021-09-28 20:14:00.733 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'alexa.things'

2021-09-28 20:14:00.756 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'knx.things'

2021-09-28 20:14:05.062 [INFO ] [.core.model.lsp.internal.ModelServer] - Started Language Server Protocol (LSP) service on port 5007

2021-09-28 20:14:05.432 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'rollladen-alexa.rules'

2021-09-28 20:14:08.282 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'Rolllaeden.rules'

2021-09-28 20:14:20.368 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'uebergangsfunktionen.rules'

2021-09-28 20:14:20.839 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'verschiedene-automatisierungen.rules'

2021-09-28 20:14:44.495 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'timegiver.rules'

2021-09-28 20:14:52.052 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'smarte-funktionen.rules'

2021-09-28 20:15:12.396 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'garagentorautomatik.rules'

2021-09-28 20:15:14.190 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'beleuchtung.rules'

2021-09-28 20:15:18.762 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'muellabfuhr.rules'

2021-09-28 20:15:20.425 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'rumtesten.rules'

2021-09-28 20:15:21.088 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'zeitstempel_und_stautswatch.rules'

2021-09-28 20:15:22.694 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'regenmenge.rules'

2021-09-28 20:15:29.410 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'wegmodus.rules'

2021-09-28 20:15:31.802 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'telegramaktionen.rules'

2021-09-28 20:15:32.111 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'heizung.rules'

2021-09-28 20:16:00.479 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'lueftung.rules'

2021-09-28 20:16:08.456 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'gps.rules'

2021-09-28 20:16:09.993 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'benachrichtigungen.rules'

2021-09-28 20:16:35.092 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'ausgesperrt.rules'

2021-09-28 20:16:36.051 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'alarmanlage.rules'

2021-09-28 20:16:50.224 [INFO ] [org.openhab.ui.internal.UIService   ] - Started UI on port 8080

2021-09-28 20:17:37.136 [INFO ] [ery.KM200GatewayDiscoveryParticipant] - Discovered a KMXXX gateway with name: 'iCom [gateway_955420621]' id: '955420621'

2021-09-28 20:18:13.344 [INFO ] [e.automation.internal.RuleEngineImpl] - Rule engine started.

==> /var/log/openhab/events.log <==

2021-09-28 20:18:18.765 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'telegram:telegramBot:Telegram_Bot' changed from UNINITIALIZED to INITIALIZING

2021-09-28 20:18:18.926 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'telegram:telegramBot:Telegram_Bot' changed from INITIALIZING to UNKNOWN

2021-09-28 20:18:19.352 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tr064:fritzbox:fritzboxtr' changed from UNINITIALIZED to INITIALIZING

2021-09-28 20:18:19.368 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tr064:fritzbox:fritzboxtr' changed from INITIALIZING to UNKNOWN

2021-09-28 20:18:19.386 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tr064:subdeviceLan:fritzboxtr:LAN' changed from UNINITIALIZED to INITIALIZING

2021-09-28 20:18:19.409 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tr064:subdeviceLan:fritzboxtr:LAN' changed from INITIALIZING to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE)

2021-09-28 20:18:19.412 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tr064:subdeviceLan:fritzboxtr:WAN' changed from UNINITIALIZED to INITIALIZING

2021-09-28 20:18:19.438 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tr064:subdeviceLan:fritzboxtr:WAN' changed from INITIALIZING to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE)

2021-09-28 20:18:19.444 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tr064:subdeviceLan:fritzboxtr:WANCon' changed from UNINITIALIZED to INITIALIZING

2021-09-28 20:18:19.474 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tr064:subdeviceLan:fritzboxtr:WANCon' changed from INITIALIZING to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE)

2021-09-28 20:18:20.487 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Flur_Temperatur' changed from NULL to 19.1

2021-09-28 20:18:20.498 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gTemperature' changed from NULL to 19.1 through EG_Flur_Temperatur

2021-09-28 20:18:20.507 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Flur_Heizung' changed from NULL to 15.0

2021-09-28 20:18:20.510 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gHeating' changed from NULL to 15.0 through EG_Flur_Heizung

2021-09-28 20:18:20.522 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Temperatur' changed from NULL to 20.92

2021-09-28 20:18:20.525 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gTemperature' changed from 19.1 to 20.01 through EG_Buero_Temperatur

2021-09-28 20:18:20.538 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Heizung' changed from NULL to 22.0

2021-09-28 20:18:20.545 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gHeating' changed from 15.0 to 18.5 through EG_Buero_Heizung

2021-09-28 20:18:20.557 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_GaesteBad_Temperatur' changed from NULL to 20.45

2021-09-28 20:18:20.561 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gTemperature' changed from 20.01 to 20.16 through EG_GaesteBad_Temperatur

2021-09-28 20:18:20.579 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Esszimmer_Temperatur' changed from NULL to 21.48

2021-09-28 20:18:20.594 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Esszimmer_Heizung' changed from NULL to 19.0

2021-09-28 20:18:20.618 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Wohnzimmer_Temperatur' changed from NULL to 20.7

2021-09-28 20:18:20.637 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Wohnzimmer_Heizung' changed from NULL to 19.0

2021-09-28 20:18:20.662 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Kueche_Temperatur' changed from NULL to 19.82

2021-09-28 20:18:20.680 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Kueche_Heizung' changed from NULL to 20.0

2021-09-28 20:18:20.695 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Flur_Temperatur' changed from NULL to 18.92

2021-09-28 20:18:20.708 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Kind1_Temperatur' changed from NULL to 18.87

2021-09-28 20:18:20.725 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Kind1_Heizung' changed from NULL to 15.0

2021-09-28 20:18:20.740 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Kind2_Temperatur' changed from NULL to 19.18

2021-09-28 20:18:20.760 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Kind2_Heizung' changed from NULL to 15.0

2021-09-28 20:18:20.774 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Bad_Temperatur' changed from NULL to 21.54

2021-09-28 20:18:20.791 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Bad_Heizung_Boden' changed from NULL to 21.0

2021-09-28 20:18:20.805 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Bad_Heizung_Wand' changed from NULL to 21.0

2021-09-28 20:18:20.818 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Ankleidezimmer_Temperatur' changed from NULL to 20.88

2021-09-28 20:18:20.832 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Ankleidezimmer_Heizung' changed from NULL to 17.0

2021-09-28 20:18:20.864 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Fitness_Temperatur' changed from NULL to 19.51

2021-09-28 20:18:20.885 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Fitnessmode' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:20.898 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Fitness_Heizung' changed from NULL to 16.0

2021-09-28 20:18:20.930 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Temperatur' changed from NULL to 20.8

2021-09-28 20:18:20.958 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Heizung' changed from NULL to 18.0

2021-09-28 20:18:20.996 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'DG_Technikraum_Temperatur' changed from NULL to 20.56

2021-09-28 20:18:21.030 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'DG_RaumRechts_Temperatur' changed from NULL to 20.32

2021-09-28 20:18:21.069 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'DG_RaumRechts_Heizung' changed from NULL to 15.0

2021-09-28 20:18:21.229 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'DG_RaumLinks_Heizung' changed from NULL to 15.0

2021-09-28 20:18:21.285 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_GaesteBad_Lueftung' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.392 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Bad_Lueftung' changed from NULL to ON

==> /var/log/openhab/openhab.log <==

2021-09-28 20:18:21.404 [INFO ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Connected to the openHAB Cloud service (UUID = 90ad861c-6e27-49e5-a708-86fcea6dfc7f, base URL = http://localhost:8080)

2021-09-28 20:18:21.431 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Kueche_Lueftung' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.451 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Wohnzimmer_Lueftung' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.483 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Lueftung' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.507 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Kind1_Lueftung' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.552 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Kind2_Lueftung' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.581 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Fitness_Lueftung' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.600 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Lueftung' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.636 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'DG_RaumRechts_Lueftung' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.654 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'DG_RaumLinks_Lueftung' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:21.670 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Aussentemperatur' changed from NULL to 13.8

2021-09-28 20:18:21.687 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Windgeschwindigkeit' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:21.729 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Daemmerung' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:21.755 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_Status' changed from NULL to CLOSED

2021-09-28 20:18:21.763 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Flur_Licht_vorne' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.792 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Flur_Licht_Treppe' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.822 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Flur_Licht_Treppenlicht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.843 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Flur_DekoLicht' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:21.864 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Licht_TV' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.887 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_GaesteBad_Licht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.918 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_GaesteBad_SpiegelLicht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.933 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Esszimmer_Licht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.948 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Esszimmer_KofferLicht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.963 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Wohnzimmer_Licht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.983 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Kueche_Licht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:21.997 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Kueche_FensterLicht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.013 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Kueche_ArbeitsLicht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.028 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Vorratskammer_Licht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.046 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Flur_Licht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.062 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Flur_Licht_Treppe' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.080 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Kind1_Licht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.095 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Kind2_Licht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.112 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Bad_Licht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.127 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Bad_Licht_hinten' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.144 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Bad_SpiegelLicht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.162 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Ankleidezimmer_Licht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.183 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Fitness_Licht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.219 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Licht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.221 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'DG_Flur_Licht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.240 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'DG_Technikraum_Licht' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.291 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Licht_Veranda' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.294 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Licht_Terrasse_WZ' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.323 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Licht_Garage_Innen' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.359 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Licht_Hof' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.363 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Licht_Carport' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.377 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Licht_Schuppen' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.398 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Licht_Huette' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.435 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Licht_Gewaechshaus' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.451 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Licht_Pavillion' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.467 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Licht_Terrassenkannte' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.486 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Licht_Haus_Indirekt' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.511 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Steckdose_Pumpe' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.530 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Fenster_vorne' changed from NULL to OPEN

2021-09-28 20:18:22.548 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Fenster_TV' changed from NULL to OPEN

2021-09-28 20:18:22.565 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Flur_Fenster_Haustuer' changed from NULL to CLOSED

2021-09-28 20:18:22.580 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Flur_Fenster_Haustuer_Schloss' changed from NULL to OPEN

2021-09-28 20:18:22.598 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Flur_Fenster_Hintertuer' changed from NULL to CLOSED

2021-09-28 20:18:22.616 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Flur_Fenster_Hintertuer_Schloss' changed from NULL to OPEN

2021-09-28 20:18:22.633 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Rolladen_SZ' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.648 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Im_Bett' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.665 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Nacht_Lueftung' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.684 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Tag_Lueftung' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:22.700 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Heizung_AN_AUS' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:22.718 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Heizung_Sommer_Winter_Modus' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:22.734 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'DaemmerungsschalterDunkel' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:22.749 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'DaemmerungsschalterMittel' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:22.773 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'DaemmerungsschalterHell' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.780 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_0' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.795 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_1' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.810 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_2' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.825 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_3' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.841 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_4' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.856 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_5' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.871 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_6' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.885 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_7' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.900 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_8' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.915 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_9' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.930 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_10' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.945 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_11' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.968 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_12' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.983 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_13' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:22.998 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_14' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.017 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_15' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.035 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_16' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.054 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_17' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.070 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_18' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.087 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_19' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:23.105 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_20' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.121 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_21' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.136 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_22' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.156 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Uhrzeit_23' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.183 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Besuchermouds_AN_AUS' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.199 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Rolladen_Alexa' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.218 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Kueche_Rolladen_Alexa' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.363 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Garagentorsteuerung' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.527 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Steckdose_Haustuer' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.543 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Steckdose_Veranda' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.579 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Licht_Garagentuer' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.589 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Flur_Dose_Haustuer' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.604 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Dose_Fenster_links' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.619 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Dose_Fenster_rechts' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.651 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_GaesteBad_Dose_Fenster' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.653 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Esszimmer_Dose_Fenster' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.664 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Kueche_Dose_Fenster' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.678 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Flur_Dose_Fenster_hinten' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.692 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Flur_Dose_Fenster_vorne' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.718 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Kind1_Dose_Fenster' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.721 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Kind2_Dose_Fenster' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.736 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Ankleidezimmer_Dose_Fenster' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.759 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Fitness_Dose_Fenster' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.794 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Dose_Fenster' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.799 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'DG_RaumRechts_Dose_Fenster' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.826 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'DG_RaumLinks_Dose_Fenster' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.871 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Dose_Bett_rechts' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.886 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Dose_Bett_links' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.902 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Dose_Buegeleisen' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.918 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Wohnzimmer_Dose_Durchg_Links' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.934 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Wohnzimmer_Dose_Fenster_TV1' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.948 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Wohnzimmer_Dose_Fenster_TV2' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.963 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Wohnzimmer_Dose_TV_links' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.977 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Esszimmer_Dose_Telefon' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:23.992 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Kueche_Dose_Insel' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.018 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Kueche_Dose_Kaffee' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.025 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Kueche_Dose_Ecke_rechts' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.038 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Rolladen_Beide_Position' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:24.053 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'verstaerker_wohnzimmer' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.067 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Garagentor_Status' changed from NULL to CLOSED

2021-09-28 20:18:24.082 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Pumpenschacht_1' changed from NULL to CLOSED

2021-09-28 20:18:24.095 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Pumpenschacht_2' changed from NULL to CLOSED

2021-09-28 20:18:24.109 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Pumpenschacht_3' changed from NULL to CLOSED

2021-09-28 20:18:24.123 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'ZSpeicher_Kueche_Morgens' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:24.143 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'ZSpeicher_Bad_Morgens' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:24.149 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Alarmanlage_Scharf' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.165 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Alarmanlage_Alarm' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.192 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Alarmanlage_Deaktierungsknopf_oben' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.206 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Speicher_BWM_Treppe' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.220 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Speicher_BWM_Flur' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.235 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Speicher_BWM_Hof' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.249 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Speicher_BWM_Terrasse' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.263 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Speicher_BWM_Veranda' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.277 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HandySoeren' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.291 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HandyNati' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.347 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Waschmaschine' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:24.368 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Waschmaschine_Verbrauch' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:24.389 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Trockner' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:24.423 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Trockner_Verbrauch' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:24.445 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'ZSpeicher_Waschmaschine_Laeuft' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.463 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'ZSpeicher_Trockner_Laeuft' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.490 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Zirkulationspumpe' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:24.513 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Rollladen_Position' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:24.532 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'ZSpeicher_Aufgestanden' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:24.558 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'ZSpeicher_Waschmaschine_Schleudert' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.585 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'ZSpeicher_Lueftung_Buegel_Deaktivierung' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.604 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Rolladen_Automodus' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:24.623 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Briefkastenklappe' changed from NULL to CLOSED

2021-09-28 20:18:24.642 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Briefkastenschloss' changed from NULL to CLOSED

2021-09-28 20:18:24.665 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Briefkasten_Voll' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.683 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Wohnzimmer_Rollladen_Tuer_Sperre' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:24.702 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Wohnzimmer_Rollladen_Fenster_Sperre' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.720 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Rolladen_Beide_Sperre' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.739 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_GaesteBad_Rolladen_Sperre' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.757 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Esszimmer_Rolladen_Sperre' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.822 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Kueche_Rolladen_Sperre' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.838 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Flur_Rollladen_Sperre' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:24.864 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Kind1_Rollladen_Sperre' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.905 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Kind2_Rollladen_Sperre' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.940 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Bad_Rollladen_Sperre' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:24.967 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Ankleidezimmer_Rollladen_Sperre' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.008 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Fitness_Rollladen_Sperre' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.015 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Rollladen_Sperre' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.040 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Waschmaschine_Durchschnittsverbrauch' changed from NULL to 4.0

2021-09-28 20:18:25.081 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'ZSpeicher_Muelltonnenerinnerung' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.086 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Muell_Heute_Merker' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.108 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Licht_Haustuer' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.129 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Ausgesperrt_Taster' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.159 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'ZSpeicher_Ausgesperrt' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.180 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Dose_PC_rechts' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:25.199 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Dose_PC_links' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:25.218 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Betriebsart_Komfort_Setzen' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.249 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Rollladen_Zeitpuffer' changed from NULL to 30.0

2021-09-28 20:18:25.271 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Zeitspeicher_Nati_Nachttischlampe' changed from NULL to 10.0

2021-09-28 20:18:25.293 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Zeitspeicher_Soeren_Nachttischlampe' changed from NULL to 5.0

2021-09-28 20:18:25.312 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Zeitschaltuhr_Soeren' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.334 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Zeitschaltuhr_Nati' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.350 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Zeitschaltuhr_Pumpe' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.376 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Zeitspeicher_Gartenpumpe' changed from NULL to 15.0

2021-09-28 20:18:25.402 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Homeoffice_morgen' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.426 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'verstaerker_kanal' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:25.446 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_BWM_Hinten_Sperre' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.469 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_BWM_Hof_Sperre' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.493 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_BWM_Veranda_Sperre' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.520 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Drei_D_Drucker' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.542 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regenalarm' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.566 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tr064:fritzbox:fritzboxtr' changed from UNKNOWN to ONLINE

2021-09-28 20:18:25.570 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'FritzReboot' changed from NULL to UNDEF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.572 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tr064:subdeviceLan:fritzboxtr:LAN' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE) to UNKNOWN

2021-09-28 20:18:25.576 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tr064:subdeviceLan:fritzboxtr:WAN' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE) to UNKNOWN

2021-09-28 20:18:25.592 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tr064:subdeviceLan:fritzboxtr:WANCon' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE) to UNKNOWN

2021-09-28 20:18:25.595 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tr064:subdeviceLan:fritzboxtr:WANCon' changed from UNKNOWN to ONLINE

2021-09-28 20:18:25.636 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Zeitspeicher_3D_Drucker' changed from NULL to 4.0

2021-09-28 20:18:25.646 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tr064:subdeviceLan:fritzboxtr:LAN' changed from UNKNOWN to ONLINE

2021-09-28 20:18:25.736 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Zeitschaltuhr_3D_Drucker' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.739 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'tr064:subdeviceLan:fritzboxtr:WAN' changed from UNKNOWN to ONLINE

2021-09-28 20:18:25.779 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Tag_Nacht_Speicher_BWM' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:25.805 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Lueftung_Sperre' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:25.835 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GPS_Handyladung_Soeren' changed from NULL to 91.0

2021-09-28 20:18:25.862 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GPS_Distanz_Home_Soeren' changed from NULL to 185.47065802327907

2021-09-28 20:18:25.886 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GPS_Presence_Soeren' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.963 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_Steckdose_Garage_LS' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:25.983 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'KGD_Draussen_KFZ_Anwesenheit_Taster' changed from NULL to OPEN

2021-09-28 20:18:26.005 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'ZSpeicher_KFZ' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:18:26.025 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regenwippe' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:26.048 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_Heute' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.075 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_Gestern' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.116 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_Vorgestern' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.140 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_DreiTage' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.177 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_VierTage' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.200 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'FritzDownstream' changed from NULL to 1000000

2021-09-28 20:18:26.203 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_FuenfTage' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.226 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_SechsTage' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.250 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_SiebenTage' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.273 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_Januar' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.299 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_Februar' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.315 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GaesteWlan' changed from NULL to OFF

2021-09-28 20:18:26.321 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_Maerz' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.347 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_April' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.375 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_Mai' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.408 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_Juni' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.421 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_Juli' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.451 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_August' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.470 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_September' changed from NULL to 2.345

2021-09-28 20:18:26.494 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_Oktober' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.527 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_November' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.540 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_Dezember' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.564 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Regen_Gesamt' changed from NULL to 0.0

2021-09-28 20:18:26.632 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gFan' changed from NULL to ON through OG_Kind1_Lueftung

2021-09-28 20:18:26.635 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gLight' changed from NULL to ON through EG_Kueche_FensterLicht

2021-09-28 20:18:26.637 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gPoweroutlet' changed from NULL to OFF through OG_Ankleidezimmer_Dose_Fenster

2021-09-28 20:18:26.639 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gTemperature' changed from 20.16 to 20.20 through EG_Esszimmer_Temperatur

2021-09-28 20:18:26.643 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gPoweroutletOut' changed from NULL to OFF through KGD_Draussen_Steckdose_Pumpe

2021-09-28 20:18:26.649 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gWindow' changed from NULL to OPEN through EG_Buero_Fenster_vorne

2021-09-28 20:18:26.651 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gWindow' changed from NULL to OPEN through EG_Buero_Fenster_TV

2021-09-28 20:18:26.654 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gHeating' changed from 18.5 to 17.7 through EG_Esszimmer_Heizung

2021-09-28 20:18:26.659 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gHeating' changed from 18.5 to 17.7 through EG_Wohnzimmer_Heizung

2021-09-28 20:18:26.965 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'FritzUptime' changed from NULL to 1814465

2021-09-28 20:18:27.234 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'FritzUpstream' changed from NULL to 1000000

2021-09-28 20:18:28.301 [INFO ] [ab.ui.habpanel.internal.HABPanelTile] - Started HABPanel at /habpanel

2021-09-28 20:18:28.931 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'telegram:telegramBot:Telegram_Bot' changed from UNKNOWN to ONLINE

2021-09-28 20:18:37.136 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'time_today' changed from 2021-09-28T20:17:37.023+0200 to 2021-09-28T20:18:37.037+0200

2021-09-28 20:18:37.139 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'date_time_today' changed from 2021-09-28T20:17:37.023+0200 to 2021-09-28T20:18:37.037+0200

2021-09-28 20:18:37.141 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'date_today' changed from 2021-09-28T20:17:37.023+0200 to 2021-09-28T20:18:37.037+0200

2021-09-28 20:18:37.458 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'knx:ip:bridge' changed from UNKNOWN to ONLINE

2021-09-28 20:18:37.461 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'knx:device:bridge:generic' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE) to ONLINE

2021-09-28 20:18:37.816 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Bad_Luftfeuchtigkeit' changed from NULL to 69.60000000000001

2021-09-28 20:18:37.827 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gHumidity' changed from NULL to 69.60000000000001 through OG_Bad_Luftfeuchtigkeit

2021-09-28 20:18:41.963 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_GaesteBad_Heizung_Boden' changed from NULL to 15.0

2021-09-28 20:18:41.965 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gHeating' changed from 17.7 to 17.5 through EG_GaesteBad_Heizung_Boden

2021-09-28 20:18:43.339 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Bad_Temperatur' changed from 21.54 to 21.56

2021-09-28 20:18:44.728 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Esszimmer_Temperatur' changed from 21.48 to 21.46

2021-09-28 20:18:45.083 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_GaesteBad_Luftfeuchtigkeit' changed from NULL to 67.8

2021-09-28 20:18:45.086 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gHumidity' changed from 69.60000000000001 to 68.70000000000001 through EG_GaesteBad_Luftfeuchtigkeit

2021-09-28 20:18:46.772 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Schlafzimmer_Temperatur' changed from 20.8 to 20.78

2021-09-28 20:18:48.438 [WARN ] [calimero.link.192.168.178.56:3671   ] - negative confirmation of 2/4/2: 2e009de0fff11402010000

2021-09-28 20:18:56.256 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Flur_Temperatur' changed from 18.92 to 18.91

2021-09-28 20:18:57.593 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Bad_Luftfeuchtigkeit' changed from 69.60000000000001 to 69.92

2021-09-28 20:18:57.597 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gHumidity' changed from 68.70000000000001 to 68.86 through OG_Bad_Luftfeuchtigkeit

2021-09-28 20:18:58.565 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Licht_vorne' changed from NULL to ON

2021-09-28 20:19:00.371 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'ZSpeicher_Waschmaschine_Laeuft' received command OFF

2021-09-28 20:19:02.921 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Heizung_Stellwert' changed from NULL to 0.45000000

2021-09-28 20:19:02.925 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gHeating' changed from 17.5 to 16.46562500 through EG_Buero_Heizung_Stellwert

2021-09-28 20:19:03.030 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_Buero_Temperatur' changed from 20.92 to 20.96

2021-09-28 20:19:05.514 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Kind2_Temperatur' changed from 19.18 to 19.17

2021-09-28 20:19:07.593 [INFO ] [hab.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'gHumidity' changed from 68.86 to 68.70000000000001 through OG_Bad_Luftfeuchtigkeit

2021-09-28 20:19:07.598 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'OG_Bad_Luftfeuchtigkeit' changed from 69.92 to 69.60000000000001

2021-09-28 20:19:08.133 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'Echo_Flur_Player' received command PAUSE

2021-09-28 20:19:08.148 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'Echo_Buero_Player' received command PAUSE

2021-09-28 20:19:08.432 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'EG_GaesteBad_Temperatur' changed from 20.45 to 20.43

2021-09-28 20:19:08.514 [ERROR] [nal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler] - An error occurred while calling method 'ThingHandler.handleCommand()' on 'org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.handler.EchoHandler@14ca7bb': POST url 'https://alexa.amazon.de/api/np/command?deviceSerialNumber=G090LF09648320VV&deviceType=A3S5BH2HU6VAYF' failed: Not Found

org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.HttpException: POST url 'https://alexa.amazon.de/api/np/command?deviceSerialNumber=G090LF09648320VV&deviceType=A3S5BH2HU6VAYF' failed: Not Found

at org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.Connection.makeRequest(Connection.java:681) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.Connection.command(Connection.java:1144) ~[?:?]

I don’t see that same exception in the logs complaining about the UUID of a Thing any more so what ever caused that must have been addressed.

OK, in that case you need to edit /var/lib/openhab/config/org/openhab/addons.config and remove them from there.

I don’t see any more errors. Keep testing it and watching it and come back if it happens again. At the moment the logs look nice and clean so we can eliminate those as a source for the problem if it happens again.