Timeline picker to setup heating, light and so on

First check if JSONpath installed.

I’m not sure if 1,3,5 is working. Please try 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and when the timelinepicker is working you can remove 2,4,6,7 and try again.

JSONpath i havent installed, this was the problem, now its working, thank you

is it possible to send only a ON command, without an OFF?
How do i need to change the line?

TransferItem3 is a Xiaomi Mi Robot, i will only to start the cleaner.

http://…/static/time-line-picker/index.html?ip=…&transferItem=TransferItem3&yAxisLabel=1,3,5&lang=de&event=yes&deactivation=true

No, any change of state of the transferitem is communicated to the assoicated items.

A lazy workaround could be to define ON and UNDEF. But i have never testet this. I think much more better is a further proxy item that is controlled from the timelinepicker. Trigger a rule at every state change and send to your item only an ON and ignore when the proxy item goes OFF.

hello,
until now i happyli used the js-version of timelinepicker. now i switchted to oh3.1 and it seems the js-version does not work here.
i just want to ask if it is planned to develope a js-version for oh3 - or the dsl-version has to be used here?
thanks!

Hi at all,

the way for the timelinepicker.
At the moment it’s really unpleasant. There are a lot versions:

• rule DSL befor OH 3.x
  • rule DSL from 3.x
  • javascript befor 3.x

And for development (unfortunally the help fromothers is not so big; i needed small translation but i got only a few so this part is pending)

• development brunch javascript befor 3.x
  • development rule DSL befor 3.x

Five is to many!
There is a roadmap for the timelinepicker and this develoments is not possible in all versions.

I will realize the follwing extensions as next:

• switch events in conjunction with sunset and sundown
  • aliases for switch commands (e.g. in UI ‘comfort’ and sended command ‘24’)
  • complete the missing translations

All new features will only developed for javascript versions!
The rule DSL versions for OH2.x and 3.x are deprecated!
A Javascript version for OH 3.x will published,. Who can say something about the the helper files?

Cheers,
Torsten

btw:

The translations for dutch and portuguese are missing.

dutch:

"yLabel" : ['ma - zo','ma - vr','maandag','dinsdag','woensdag','donderdag','vrijdag','zaterdag','zondag','za - zo'],
      "inactief" : {
        "line1" : "inactief",
        "line2" : "vorige status",
        "line3" : "activeer",
        "line4" : "deactiveer",
        "line5" : "huidig",
        "line6" : "gebeurtenissen",
        "line7" : "ja",
        "line8" : "nee",
        "line9" : "bewaar",
        "line10" : "zeker",
        "line11" : "afbreken",
        "line12" : "Je hebt een verandering gemaakt in de vorige configuratie!",
        "line13" : "Huidige configuratie zal gewist worden.",
        "line14" : "Wens je verder te gaan?",
        "line15" : "Contacteer je installateur aub."
      }

If u guys want to use it as a widget, i made some adjustments to the yaml code for a complete OH3 widget.

uid: widget_klokthermostaat
tags: []
props:
  parameters:
    - description: Titel klokthermostaat
      label: klokthermostaat naam
      name: title
      required: false
      type: TEXT
    - context: item
      description: Transfer Item
      label: transfer_item
      name: transfer_item
      required: true
    - description: On,Off,Up,Down,Nacht,Dag,Comfort,Boost,...
      label: States
      name: states
    - description: default - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
      label: Axis Label
      name: axis_label
    - description: 1-3 or ffea00,2D83C4,d000ff,1eff00,ff0000
      label: Colorset
      name: colorset
    - description: deactivation clock
      label: deactivation
      name: deactivation
    - description: zoom
      label: zoom
      name: zoom
    - description: language:nl,en,de,fr,...
      label: language
      name: language
  parameterGroups: []
timestamp: May 6, 2021, 9:33:25 AM
component: oh-webframe-card
config:
  src: ="http://192.168.0.219:8080/static/time-line-picker/index.html?ip=192.168.0.219:8080?transferItem="+ props.transfer_item +"&states="+((props.states)?props.states:"Nacht,Dag,Comfort,Boost") +"&yAxisLabel="+((props.axis_label)?props.axis_label:"1,2,3,4,5,6,7") +"&zoom="+((props.zoom)?props.zoom:"force") +"&lang="+((props.language)?props.language:"nl") +"&colorset="+((props.colorset)?props.colorset:"ffea00,2D83C4,d000ff,1eff00,ff0000") +"&deactivation="+((props.deactivation)?props.deactivation:"true") 
  height: 600
  title: = props.title

@fabian_b Thanks for your translation. Could you please post a screenshot from your widget. Then i would update the instruction settings and extend with the widget.

Thanks, but can you take a screenshot with the complete UI- screen, when the timelinepicker is included?

i will have to take a rain check on that, my miniserver died and i started with openhab to take-over all the “logical” knx functions…

i started with the heating since in belgium heating is still necessary in may :blush:

once i complete more then just the heating part of our house, i’ll send a a more detailed screenshot

where I can find latest OH3 version please? i’ve missed maybe some info, thanks

Here your are.

thanks but as few post above, this is depreciated version if i’m not mistaken (this version i was using in OH2) for OH3 there will/or is? only JS version or I confused myself somehow? :slight_smile:

@kriznik The only thing I wanted to say is that new features will only appear in the javascript version. This concerns OH2 and OH3. I think this is the best way to implement new features. :vulcan_salute:

yeah that indeed makes sense.
I’m trying to find JS version somewhere or that’s not yet available?

You can find the javascript version for OH2 in GitLab:

https://gitlab.com/RNTs_3/openhab-timeline-picker/-/tree/develop-migrationToJSR223_javascript/

thank you! (i’ve missed swtich to branches, though that master is the latest :wink: )

Is this supposed to be working on 3.2.0.M1? I followed the guide but this is how it is displaying:

I copied all the files and used the proper branch.

Thanks!

Update: Needed to fill in optional parameters and after it started working.