Timeline picker to setup heating, light and so on

Check the console when you load the page using Google chrome. See what the logs say mine was saying there were errors when trying to access it from external network

UPDATE:

Set up a new VM with Ubuntu Server 18.04 LTS, Openhab 2.4.0

Same Sitemap (URL changed for System).

Same Thing.

At the Second URL there are no more Bars after refresh.

BUT: Here is the URL with IP Address working.

SO.

Sorry for the efforts Guys.

Now ive try it in my running System.

Thanks for the good Work Torsten and the good Support.

Thats was the Community lives from

My timeline is doing its job, thanks for that.
However, trying to show the timeline webpage in the android app, it is loading forever. Showing the same in the Chrome browser on the same maschine it shows up.

android device on Android 4.4.2
openHAB app Version 2.5.0

Hi Jürgen,
nice to hear that timeline is working well in chrome.
Unfortunately, is the android app not my play ground. Tested with android 8 and app version 2.4.0, it’s working fine. Perhaps we can ask the app developer.

Good Morning,
I can confirm that in works in the app on android 8.
I don’t think we should file an issue on that for the app.

Ive ended up with what looks like a GitLab browser in a pane on openhab…, no matter my madness :wink:

now it asks
{{switchStates[key]}}

current selected
You have changed the transfered states!

Switchmatrix will be ereased. YES/NO

X
{{i.label}}
{{((item-1)*2)}}
{{((item-1)*2)}}
SAVE/SURE/ABORT

Hi Jeff,
… what do you mean? Please explain your question in two words more. :thinking:

The vue framework is not loaded. Is the vue.js file on the explained location? Have you created all subfolder in openHab-conf/HTML?

vue.js in /html/time-line-picker/js/ * Vue.js v2.5.17
switchPointSet.js in /html/time-line-picker/js/

vue-resource.js in /html/time-line-picker/js/

I was not sure which folder to take vue-resource from in the distribution/build
I appear the have version * vue-resource v1.5.1

What other components of the vue-resource are needed in /html/time-line-picker/js/

ive just looked through the files with VS code, and reloaded the browser and i now have a time line … maybe permissions ?

an installer may help some of these issues, and a less mad user :wink:

The location is right and vue-resource is in the same folder and the v1. 5.1 is OK.
Is javascript allowed in your browser?
Look in the dev option (F12 on chrome) and post a screen shot from console. Here must be a error message. This will help.

Jeff, it’s a better approach to write a new post as edit the older posts. An installer is a good idea. Can you help?
Point me to improve the instructions to install.

Notes

the Webview url line needs a capital W,
the two ip-addr both need the openhab lan ip,
the Webview string needs a " at the end of the line before the height=14 value

I have edited the switchPointSet.css for Dark basicUI .widgetWrapper entry, could the Dark/Light mode/flag be picked up some how

The actual file path for the necessary vue-resource.js could be given from its build folder

Great stuff, thanks for your work on this

It looks as if the code will switch the defined items passed to it from the initial TransferItem , line 32 ?

Can you open a issue on GitLab and past the changed class widgetWrapper. So its a little bit easyer to add this function.

It looks as if the code will switch the defined items passed to it from the initial TransferItem , line 32 ?

Which file do you mean and see you an problem?

Hi Torsten, to come back on my problem: I started step for step and found out that my problem was coming from the transform that did not extracted the expected information. And this only for the simple reason that the add-on JSONPath Transformation was not activated.
Yes I’m just starting with my OpenHab setup and so far I did not use it.
May be a good thing to mention this as prerequisite in case another fool like me will try to get this working.

Thanks a gain for your time.

1 Like

Hi Oliver, thanks for your search. I will add the information of jsonpath. I hadn’t thought about it.

It looks as if the code will switch the defined items passed to it from the initial TransferItem , line 32 , in timeline.rules ?

Which file do you mean and see you an problem?

well ive not seen any item being switched

only this in the logs

2018-12-03 20:30:00.334 [ERROR] [ntime.internal.engine.ExecuteRuleJob] - Error during the execution of rule 'check timeline switchpoints 1': cannot invoke method public java.lang.String[] java.lang.String.split(java.lang.String) on null

New functions :grinning:

I have added two new functions to the widget-

1. dark mode
    You can use the dark mode by adding the url parameter &dark=yes
  2. The more imprortend change is the event mode (url-parameter &event=yes)
    In this mode exist a additional state, named manuell. In this state you can control your items manuell and the widget will not recontrol the state. Each event, set in the timeline is standalone and will recover the state at the begin of the event.
    So it is possible to create an wake up timer or a sprinckler control or each other. Between the switch events you can control your device.
    Naturally the off state is also a possible command.
  3. Then you change url parameter you will receive a warn message (e.g. state changes, y axis changes. event or not event). So far this message is only set by change the states.
    The first post and the gitlab repository is updated.

For an update you must replace the following files: *.rules, switchPointSet.js, switchPoint.css and index.html.
It’s also a good idea to reinitialize the transferitems. The way is to set the event parameter to yes, store this and then delete the event parameter. Now is it nessesary all time lines to fill with new settings.

3 Likes

Hi, I am yet to spot any switching of items,

In logging I get

2018-12-06 20:46:28.526 [WARN ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Configuration model ‘timeLinePicker.rules’ has errors, therefore ignoring it: [33,128]: mismatched input ‘“TransferItem2”’ expecting ‘)’
[33,176]: missing EOF at ‘)’

Please post the Rules file.

2018-12-06 21:02:34.831 [WARN ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Configuration model 'timeLinePicker.rules' has errors, therefore ignoring it: [35,5]: mismatched input '"TransferItem2"' expecting ')' [36,1]: missing EOF at ')'

val HashMap<String,ArrayList> timePicker = newHashMap(
“TransferItem1” -> newArrayList(‘Thermostat1’,‘Thermostat2’)
“TransferItem2” -> newArrayList(‘LightSwitch45’)
)