TP Link 110 Switch

Hello. I am trying to install a TP link switch into openhab. I think I have the config wrong somewhere but I have followed the example here to the best of my ability:

My think example is as follows:

tplinksmarthome:hs110:luna      "Luna"                 [ deviceId="tplinksmarthome:hs110:0AG123", refresh=60 ]

My items file is as follows:

Switch Luna             "Luna"                  <Light>     (GF_Lounge)		[ "Switchable" ]	{ channel="tplinksmarthome:hs110:Luna:switch" }									
Number LunaCP		 	"LunaCP"				<Light>		(GF_Lounge)							{ channel="tplinksmarthome:hs110:Luna:Power" }

Things are showing as funny in Paper UI control for my other devices now. I have tried to add a bunding for switch and power in watts. I have linked the 2 items fine but the device is showing as offline in openhab if I look in things although it is not offline and works fine in kasa.

I’m not sure where to look next for more information or examples to see what I have done wrong.

After trying various things that I can think of the item is still saying offline when I go to Inbox Show ignored. The item is listed in my tplink.things file that I created:

tplinksmarthome:hs110:luna      "Luna"                 [ deviceId="tplinksmarthome:hs110:0AG123", refresh=60 ]

so I’m not sure why openhab thinks itis offline.

This must be the id of the device itself not the openHAB reference. If you auto discover the device in PaperUI and then edit the device you’ll see the deviceId.

Thanks. I’m not sure where to look in Paper UI to find that. I have added the ip address and removed the device and that seemed to have done the trick.

Many thanks.

Please tick the solution post thanks