TP-Link HS110 reporting no values

Hello,

I have a problem with my new TP-Link HS110 running with openHAB 2.2.0. Here is my items definition:

Switch HS110_Waschmaschine_Switch “Waschmaschine Schalter [%s]” (gWaschkueche) { channel=“tplinksmarthome:hs110:E169AB:switch” }
Number HS110_Waschmaschine_Power “Waschmaschine Leistung [%d W]” (gWaschkueche) { channel=“tplinksmarthome:hs110:E169AB:power” }
Number HS110_Waschmaschine_kWh “Waschmaschine Verbrauch [%.1f kWh]” (gWaschkueche) { channel=“tplinksmarthome:hs110:E169AB:energyUsage” }
Number HS110_Waschmaschine_Current “Waschmaschine Strom [%.1f A]” (gWaschkueche) { channel=“tplinksmarthome:hs110:E169AB:current” }
Number HS110_Waschmaschine_Voltage “Waschmaschine Strom [%.1f V]” (gWaschkueche) { channel=“tplinksmarthome:hs110:E169AB:voltage” }
Number HS110_Waschmaschine_Rssi “Waschmaschine Rssi [%d dBm]” (gWaschkueche) { channel=“tplinksmarthome:hs110:E169AB:rssi” }

Sitemap:
Frame label=“Waschküche”
{
Switch item=HS110_Waschmaschine_Switch
Text item=HS110_Waschmaschine_Power
Text item=HS110_Waschmaschine_kWh
Text item=HS110_Waschmaschine_Current
Text item=HS110_Waschmaschine_Voltage
Text item=HS110_Waschmaschine_Rssi
}

The switch functionality is working and the Rssi signal is reported but none of the others. Any ideas what I did wrong? In Kasa App I see the power and kWh values.

Thank you,

Markus

There was an firmware update for HS110 which changed the reading of the power values. If you are running openHAB 2.3.0 you should not have this problem. Otherwise you can install the tplink binding available in the Eclipse Market place (This can be done via PaperUI with Eclipse Market enabled). This should then fix your problem.

Thank you for your help. With the binding from the Market place it works fine.