This is the tplinksmarthome beta binding. It contains changes not yet available in released openHAB versions. If you use this version of the binding do the tplinksmarthome binding topic on the openHAB community forum or for questions related to this version post your question in the topic.
- Added new devices ES20, KP125, KP405 and KS230 (PR 11771)
- Added support for KL400 and KL430 (Issue 8709)
- Added an action to send commands to a tplink device.
- Retry up-to 5 times when when connection errors occur during refresh data before setting device offline.
- Fixed power channel of bulb devices. It didn’t create the state using QuantityType even while this was specified in the channel xml of the devices.