Tradfri color bulb with zigbee controller does not restore brightness

Does anyone has the same issue, that the tradfri color bulb are always full brightness when turning on.

Without a gateway directly connected with zigbee binding.

Maybe I´m missunderstaning your question.
But from what I remember:
The on / off toggle in OH set the dimming-level to either 0 or 100. Without a rule you need to write yourself, the last value you set (maybe 40% brightness) will get lost.

Best regards
Chris

For me the brightness seems to be no issue. It will get restored to the previous value. But it does not Work for color settings. I have a tradfri bulb with zigbee Binding running. By the way, I am using 2.5.0 M1.

Does anybody know how auch a rule would look like? I have the problem that the bulb is powered by the main switch. So it should be offline and I thought I can trigger on the device coming online again but the zigbee Binding shows the bulb as always online. Any ideas? Thanks!

Br, Christian

No rule is needed it’s a buildin feature of the zigbee binding.
After installing the latest snapshot of the zigbee binding all lights, also color is restored correctly.
This was a bug in the binding.

That’s what I also can observe. But what I want to achieve is e.g. dimming the lights automatically if I will get up in the morning. I can imagine a rule which triggers on the device which comes online by switching on the mains and checking a certain time slot. But I do not know what’s a good way to get this working. Do you have any idea?