Tradfri - Ignoring unmatchable piggy-backed response from /x.x.x.x:5684

AFAIK M18 is planned by end of the week

fyi: 2.0-M18 is available

Release for Californium 2.0.0 is scheduled for December 5th 2019 (see eclipse/californium#1131) and Californium 2.0.0-RC1 has been released a few days ago. Lets put everything together and get it into openHAB for our next release.

Please keep in mind that the Tradfi binding needs changes to use Californium 2.0. The api is not backwards compatible, you have at least change the initialization. It seems that someone already worked on that, but maybe it needs final work / a PR.

I am. I already asked @flo-02-mu to contribute his work.

I created PR https://github.com/openhab/openhab2-addons/pull/6405 .
It is under the assumption that the <feature>openhab-transport-coap</feature> - please tell me if this was meant differently.

The test with my own devices is a bit frustrating, since the gateway-update to 1.9.27 my tradfri setup is pretty unstable, but: It’s not worse as with the current 1.0.7 based binding, meaning: I think the update itself is fine.

I also verified RC1 and had no issues

:+1: Thank you very much. You did it like expected.

FTR: I updated openhab/openhab-core#1201 to use Californium 2.0.0-RC1 instead of 2.0.0-M18.

Hi all,

I’m still using the test bundles provided by @flo-02-mu can someone let me know when these changes have made the snapshot builds so I can remove them please.

Thanks
Chris

They are already in the latest snapshot. The PR (https://github.com/openhab/openhab2-addons/pull/6405) has been merged two days ago.

Thanks @cweitkamp. I’ve switched over now. Everything functioning as it was previously.

I have noticed something, when openhab goes offline, if I down the port on my switch the gateway is on and up it again 5 seconds later, it will come back online. Google home and the tradfri app dont go offline when this happens, its just to get openhab back online. Its also key to note, that the gateway itself doesn’t need to be power cycled. This seems to point to an issue with the gateway not liking openhab.