Transform map warning in logs

Hi,

I have taken a look at what should I feel be an obvious issue from the warning message but I cannot see the problem.

LOG

2019-04-06 21:13:44.582 [WARN ] [rm.AbstractFileTransformationService] - Could not transform 'ARIES' with the file 'astro.map' : Target value not found in map for 'ARIES'

2019-04-06 21:13:44.768 [WARN ] [rm.AbstractFileTransformationService] - Could not transform 'ARIES' with the file 'astro.map' : Target value not found in map for 'ARIES'

2019-04-06 21:13:44.770 [WARN ] [rm.AbstractFileTransformationService] - Could not transform 'ARIES' with the file 'astro.map' : Target value not found in map for 'ARIES'

2019-04-06 21:13:44.794 [WARN ] [rm.AbstractFileTransformationService] - Could not transform 'ARIES' with the file 'astro.map' : Target value not found in map for 'ARIES'

and in the astro.map I have the following

ARIES=♈ Aries
TAURUS=♉ Taurus
GEMINI=♊ Gemini
CANCER=♋ Cancer
LEO=♌ Leo
VIRGO=♍ Virgo
LIBRA=♎ Libra
SCORPIO=♏ Scorpio
SAGITTARIUS=♐ Sagittarius
CAPRICORN=♑ Capricorn
AQUARIUS=♒ Aquarius
PISCES=♓ Pisces

//
SPRING=SPRING
SUMMER=SUMMER
AUTUMN=AUTUMN
WINTER=WINTER

SUN_RISE=Sunrise
ASTRO_DAWN=Astro Dawn
NAUTIC_DAWN=Nautical Dawn
CIVIL_DAWN=Civil Dawn
CIVIL_DUSK=Civil Dusk
NAUTIC_DUSK=Nautical Dusk
ASTRO_DUSK=Astro Dusk
SUN_SET=Sunset
DAYLIGHT=Day
NOON=Evening
NIGHT=Night

NEW=🌑 New
WAXING_CRESCENT=🌑→🌗 Waxing Crescent
FIRST_QUARTER=🌗 1st Quarter
WAXING_GIBBOUS=🌗→🌕 Waxing Gibbous
FULL=🌕 Full
WANING_GIBBOUS=🌕→🌓 Waning Gibbous
THIRD_QUARTER=🌓 3rd Quarter
WANING_CRESCENT=🌓→🌑 Waning Crescent

NULL=Unknown ⁉
-=Unknown ⁉

Anyone know why I get the warning?

Thanks

Paul

MAP transformation is installed?

Nice thought, just checked and I have all transformations installed including Map. :frowning:

Thanks
Paul

What about those signs after Unknown in the last two lines? Maybe that renders the whole file unusable.

Commenting out thos entries reduced the frequency tenfold, I was seeing around 80 instances of the warning each day now I see only 8. I will now add them back in tomorrow (if I remember :grinning: ) and see if it returns to the previous peaks.

Thanks
Paul