Transformation throws exception

Have you tried increasing the timeout to 10 seconds or maybe more?

How can I do this ?

Change the 5000 to 10000

Switch videoprojector1 "CCC-PROJ-01 ON/OFF"	(All, Projector) {exec="<[/usr/local/bin/pjlink -p CCC-PROJ-01:4352 power:10000:JS(parseEpson.js)] >[ON:/usr/local/bin/pjlink -p CCC-PROJ-01:4352 power on] >[OFF:/usr/local/bin/pjlink -p CCC-PROJ-01:4352 power off]"}

Ok that’s what I thought. I do that. I’ll let you know in a few days, thank you Vincent

Or, you could find out, what’s returned on a time out and deal with it in your transform.

I haven’t been following this thread that closely so I apologize if this has already been mentioned.

What if i !== 'on' and i !== 'off'? The transform doesn’t return anything. I can easily see that causing an error. I’d at least add an else and return something meaningful for the case when i doesn’t match either if clause.

Hello rlkoshak
No because at the beginning of the problem I had an ELSE for this situation.
For the lasted test I have removed it but I think It’s better with a ELSE.

Dear all,
For the moment I have removed the line with parseEpson.js
But this morning new problem without the line :

2018-10-12 22:47:43.139 [WARN ] [lipse.jetty.server.AbstractConnector] - Too many open files

Maybe there is a link between parseEpson.js error and this error

$ ulimit -a
core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
data seg size           (kbytes, -d) unlimited
file size               (blocks, -f) unlimited
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max memory size         (kbytes, -m) unlimited
open files                      (-n) 256
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 1
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 8192
cpu time               (seconds, -t) unlimited
max user processes              (-u) 1418
virtual memory          (kbytes, -v) unlimited

I’m on Mac Sierra OS.
I think if I increase the number of max file I probably stop the error of parseEpson.js
I will do it Monday !
I will let you know if it corrects the problem.

It seems to work very well.
It was a problem with ulimit -a on mac OS

Thanks for all

Dear all,
OMG, the problem is always present.

It seems to be a bug only with BasicUI