Turn off switch doesn't work for enocean Switching/Dimming Actuator (F4S14-LED)

Hi All,

recently we got our house with mainly Eltako actuators(FAM14 - F4SR14-LED - F4HK14 - FSB14). I’m using USB300 and so far I was able to do the pairing(learning stuff). I have the bridge also one Switching/Dimming Actuator configured. I’m able to turn on the light with the switch however the turn off action do nothing. I checked the logs and for turning on I see this:

[INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent ] - Item ‘SwitchingDimmingActuator_Switch’ received command ON
[INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item ‘SwitchingDimmingActuator_Switch’ predicted to become ON

however I get nothing when I turn off it. I also checked the FAM14 with PCT and there is no signal there as well(using detection)

For bridge I use ESP3. Here is the config for switch:

UID: enocean:centralCommand:xyz
label: Switching/Dimming Actuator
thingTypeUID: enocean:centralCommand
configuration:
enoceanId: xyz
senderIdOffset: 1
suppressRepeating: false
sendingEEPId: A5_38_08_01
receivingEEPId: F6_00_00
broadcastMessages: true
bridgeUID: enocean:bridge:xyz

If I use Dimming (A5_38_08_02) I can turn it off at point 0 however the dimming is not really working (it only works at 100 or 0.

Q1. Can I still configure it in the way that it behaves like ON and OFF?
Q2. Why dimming functionality is not working when I set the lvl to something between 0 to 100?

many thanks in advance for the help :slight_smile:
Hamid

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: raspberry pi 3
    • openHAB version: 3

What/where are you doing this? Is this a “click in MainUI”?
See -

Hey,

yes exactly it’s in main UI during during configuring Items and other stuff. So far I haven’t setup any sort of UI like HABPanel.
I think I have answer for Q2 as probably the F4SR14-LED doesn’t support dimming. But still I have problem with On and Off. One workaround is to create a switch Item then with Rule try to set dimming to 0 for Off and 100 for On. On is working for that Item again Off still not working properly as the item doesn’t send off command :confused:

I suggest you read the link I gave.

yes and it’s enabled (if you mean Implicit User Role)

When I manually execute the rule from UI it works and it turns off the light. only toggling the switch to off is not working :confused: