Tutorial Configuração Nspanel

Aqui vou postar todo o meu progresso com o nspanel flexado com o tasmota, como nao tenho muito tempo vou adicionando com calma.

No meu nspanel consegui criar um tft totalmente feito por mim, consigo enviar e receber informações, e é 100% vinculado com a Openhab via mqtt.

Viva!
(English version below)

Este fórum é internacional e a única lingua permitida é o Inglês.
Se não sabes inglês, sugiro que uses um tradutor on-line, antes de partilhares a tua informação com a comunidade. Mas as respostas vão ser em inglês apenas.

• English -

Hello!
This forum is international and the only language that is allowed is English.
If you don’t know English, I suggest you use an online translator, before you share your information with the community.
But any answers will come in English as well.

Olá @nathanduarte76

Please detail the steps you took to implement a custom tft and the interaction between Sonoff’s NSPanel and OpenHab.
I have been looking at this panel for a while and I’m very curious about what you have made.

Eurico

Thanks for the warning, I didn’t read the community rules, I was so excited with the discovery that I skipped everything just to share lol. you can leave it to me, I’ll leave everything explained and translated :).

1 Like

unfortunately I don’t have much time to write here but the implementation is great, I can change the visual status of nspanel via openhab, send commands from nspanel to openhab and control my lights, basically I can control all my automation through nspanel. It’s amazing what I did and I want to share…

Not sure what you are saying, you want to share but don’t have time to type?? :confused:
I’m curious about what you did but if you don’t share it then it’s not of much use for any of us :confused:

There are so many steps that it will take a while to explain everything, take pictures and make some gifs to demonstrate… please be patient

Looking forward to it :slight_smile: