Thanks for catching this! I only ever tested with 1 site configured. I did a little API digging and it was quite easy to add friendly site name support. So using your example, you should be able to use either
MD House (it's case insensitive) in the bridge configuration and it should work just fine. Hopefully this will avoid others running into the same issues in the future.
I've managed to work some more on the binding and made the configuration process more robust and added the following channels:
ap (String) : Access point the wireless client is currently connected to
essid (String) : Wireless network name the wireless client is currently connected to
I was trying to do something with the
rssi values but I'm not exactly sure how they all relate. It's easy enough to include them, but I'm not sure if they will be useful. For example (testing with my phone), from the API I get the following values:
- signal = -70
- noise = -99
- rssi = 29
And in the controller UI (under Statistics) it shows
Signal: 54% (-68dBm). I have no idea how this percentage is calculated, but I'd be happy to include these numbers if someone finds them interesting.
I'm almost ready to push a "release candidate" version for another round of testing before creating a PR to get this into master (with a proper README of course). If there's any other information from the controller UI that you guys would like to see, just let me know and I'll look into it.