Unable to add device into zwave database

Hello community - this is my first post here. I hope I put my problem into the right category. I am trying to configure node Haseman DRS6-AI connected with AEOTEC Z-Stick Gen5. OpenHAB doesn’t decognize device, so I decided to add relevant entry into zwave database. Unfortunately after upload xml file into zwave database I got warning: “Device with these IDs is already in the database as Z-Wave.Me, z_uno and endpoints are already defined”, but also note “This device is marked as deleted”. I assume marking device as deleted mekes OpenHAB unable to recognize device, in fact searching database I also cannot find z_uno device.
I need some derections what to do to make my node to be recognized by OpenHAB. Coul be it is as simple ad makring it as not deleted.

I planned to attach xml file generated by OpenHAB - but as new forum member I am not able to do it, so I put only basic OpenHAB properties:
zwave_class_basic |BASIC_TYPE_ROUTING_SLAVE|
zwave_class_generic |GENERIC_TYPE_SWITCH_BINARY|
zwave_class_specific |SPECIFIC_TYPE_POWER_SWITCH_BINARY|
zwave_deviceid |1|
zwave_devicetype |272|
zwave_manufacturer |277|

Thanks
Maciej

Welcome.

What version of openHAB? The database is part of the binding, so version is important.

Please link to the database item to help.

What UI did you use to get the device information? Unfortunately, the Paper UI is different than HABmin. Paper UI is decimal and HABmin is hexadecimal. Firmware version may be important too. Many times a device is marked as deleted because it is a duplicate.

Thanks for reply. I didnt’t realize those dependencies. My version of OpenHAB is 2.5.5
The database item (duplicated) is: https://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/916
I have used Paper UI to determine device information, as it comes to firmawe version I am not sure how to determine it.
Thanks
Maciej

OK, I see now.
The Z-Uno is not in itself a Z-Wave device, but a project board to develop your own. The binding & database are not designed to handle integrating those type of devices into openHAB since they can be configured to perform many totally different functions…

You would be better served by software that lets you locally customize the supported device database.

I do not know if the Z-Way binding can do this.