Unable to discover lights with Hue Binding

Hi there!
I’m building a openhab2 installation on a raspberry pi 2. I´m trying to setup some Phillips Hue lights but I have a problem. I install the Hue binding through the Paper UI. The bridge is auto discovered. I press the button on the bridge when asked on the log, so the bridge appears as authenticated and online; but no Light bulb is further auto-discovered. So I cannot bind nor control any light. I´ve got 3 Wireless Electronic Ballast FLS-PP lp Paired with the bridge and which I can control with the Phillips Hue android app.

Seeing that the auto-discover function doesn’t seem to work for me, I´ve tried the manual configuration with thing and .item files, using the user given in the log when pairing:

Things file:

Bridge hue:bridge:XXX[ ipAddress="192.168.0.11", userName="lTj8ytjI1JuwAdGrP8itkc7q93lEmvDzPWKNNGmS" ] {
        0200 SalonTV [ lightId="1.Salon TV" ]
        0100 SalonTV-Blanca [ lightId="2.Salon TV - Blanca" ]
        0200 Salon2 [ lightId="3.Salon 2" ]
        0100 Salon2-Blanca [ lightId="4.Salon 2 - Blanca" ]
        0200 Cuarto [ lightId="5.Cuarto" ]
        0100 Cuarto-Blanca [ lightId="6.Cuarto - Blanca" ]

(The lighID are guessed based on the names showed on the android app.)

Items file

// Salon
Switch  Light1_Toggle   {channel="hue:XXX:SalonTV:brightness"}
Dimmer  Light1_Color    {channel="hue:XXX:SalonTV:color"}

I only included one light for testing.
Every time I try to switch it on, the following message or similar appears on openHAB.log

2016-09-01 01:00:09.698 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update ‘OFF’ for item ‘Light2_Toggle’ to handler for channel ‘hue:XXX:SalonTV:brightness’, because no thing with the UID ‘hue:XXX:SalonTV’ could be found.

The auto-discover function doesn’t seem to find my lightstripes, and I have no way to know the LighID of each one to try to configure them through files. What am I missing?

Thank you very much!

Not sure whether the following is helpful: did you try to locate your Hue things in the PaperUI?

I had to manually discover my huelights (same as for you, bridge was detected, but the Hue lights I discovered manually), they popped up in my inbox, I added them as a thing and under the thing tabs of the paperUI, I can then get their id:
e.g.: hue:0210:00178828f299:2
Please note that it says something much longer than ‘XXX’ (unless you used XXX for privacy reasons)
Again, sorry if this is trivial, I am just trying to figure out OH2 myself.
Also, I have only two channels:
hue:0210:00178828f299:2:color
hue:0210:00178828f299:2:color_temperature
and please note that they are accessed only through the ID numbers given by the Hue bridge not the names I have assigned in the Hue bridge.
But doing it this way provided me with rock solid access to hue lights through OH2

Thank you very much for your suggestion Markus, but it doesn´t seem to resolve my situation. I restarted the OH2 instalation from scratch. After I install the Hue binding through the Paper UI (without modifiing any .item .thing or similar file), the Bridge is detected as a thing:

2016-09-02 21:30:56.438 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ThingAddedEvent     ] - Thing 'hue:bridge:001788171f02' has been added.
2016-09-02 21:30:56.486 [INFO ] [me.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'hue:bridge:001788171f02' changed from UNINITIALIZED to INITIALIZING
2016-09-02 21:30:57.542 [INFO ] [binding.hue.handler.HueBridgeHandler] - Creating new user on Hue bridge 192.168.0.11 - please press the pairing button on the bridge.
2016-09-02 21:30:57.583 [INFO ] [me.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'hue:bridge:001788171f02' changed from INITIALIZING to OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): Not authenticated - press pairing button on the bridge.

After pressing pairing button on the bridge

2016-09-02 21:31:37.658 [INFO ] [binding.hue.handler.HueBridgeHandler] - User 'BqTcQ1kzkixPsoK7iLpQJ5Q9iECZ1KmPz57Ixe62' has been successfully added to Hue bridge:
2016-09-02 21:31:37.795 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ThingUpdatedEvent   ] - Thing 'hue:bridge:001788171f02' has been updated.

The Bridge appears as online on Paper UI, but nothing about the Lights. Even if I do a force search or manual search on Things tab, there´s nothing. Outside OH2 the Phillips Hue is functional, with the official Android Hue App or other third party apps.

I really don’t know where else to look, there´s no error or any info about Hue binding on the log files; and I don´t know how to discover the ID numbers of the lights in order to manually configure them throug the .thing file

On the other hand, I´ve learned a lot about the OH2 configuration and internal logic, so there´s no wasted time!:grin:

Thank you

Sorry to hear.
And to just cover all basis, did you add the bridge as a thing in PaperUI?
What i mean, after you pressed the pairing button, the bridge should show up in your inbox, where you can add them as a thing. A step that would be necessary before you can discover the lights (manual search).
With my apologies if this descends into the unbearable trivial for you, in which case please ignore.

Yes, I added the bridge as a thing after the pairing, and it shows as online, but I can’t discover any light.

At this point, I am out of ideas, sorry, maybe one of the wise people on this forum will add something that helps you.

Try to research new things another time. For me work perfect.
first search -> hub, second search lamp