Unable to edit parameters on one thing Qubino Weather Station

@chris I am sorry that’s what I meant, I am using the development binding as I have locks that I needed to add as well. The build I have is from 4/28 as you made changes to the Qubino RGB device and that’s working better now. My locks are also working with the security. Ill update it to 4/30 version now. It was working well prior to the change to the development binding. I’m not 100% sure it’s that but I know it was working because that was actually the first device I tested OH on before switching from Vera.

I didn’t need to edit it as there were no extra devices in there. But no I didnt realize I needed to stop openhab. Do you think I should stop it and take another look?

I did a little more troubleshooting, removed all visible things that had anything to do with this weather device. To my surprise there were still things and items lingering in there even though I had deleted everything from paper UI. I then validated with habmin that nothing existed. Next I rebooted the PC, started everything back up again, and then included the device again. I was really hoping this was it but nothing. As noted before, the device works however it just doesn’t let me edit the parameters. Trying one more time but I’m out of guesses at this point.

After removing the things and items from OH via habmin and refreshing with PaperUI to make sure there was nothing straggling, I stopped OH and once again confirmed the jsondb files. I didn’t find anything there but I did find another z-wave thing that wasn’t communicating again so I removed it in order to add again. I then shutdown the system plugged my stick into the zensys tool and verified all my z-wave devices. I found devices I thought were removed in OH still here. It didn’t let me remove them so I clicked on the replace button and aborted. This somehow tricks the stick and allows you to delete the thing correctly. I might have set the devices to failed in OH but I have tried so many things I can’t remember any more. Long story short, I left the z-wave stick clean as a whistle. I plugged it back into OH started the system and while it still doesn’t let me edit the item, it is now coming up with farenheit as opposed to celcius and doesn’t even give me the option to change it back. I’m ok with it because that’s what I need anyways but don’t understand why. I am assuming it is using the system settings now and this is why it’s giving me farenheit. I really wish I could understand why but I am willing to live with it for now. Thank you all for the help, hopefully it stays working as it is now.