Yesterday when the mongoose failed, I deleted the openhab from Google home, and when it was up again, i tried adding the openhab to google home again, it tries to connect but ends up giving me a:
“settings cannot be updated. check your connection”
- removing linked services in google
- Removing everything tagged from config, and then adding something i knew was 100% correctly tagged
- Removing myopenhab account and reinstalling it
- removing cloud connector and reinstalling it
- trying to add openhab to google home from a fresh device
IM really running out of ideas, can someone help ?