Unexpected behaviour of meter report of zwave wall plug Fibaro FGWP101

I’m afraid there’s nothing else coming. The test version will at some point become the master - but it will still be the same code, so if it didn’t fix the issue, then there’s no other code currently on the horizon. I would suggest really to try and work out what’s wrong - otherwise when we merge the development into master, it will just be the master that stops working :wink: .

I’ll likely take another look at this around Christmas as I don’t have much time over the next few weeks as I’m off on holiday in a few days :smile:.

OK. so you mean arround/after xmas you will merge with master, right?
Maybe i was not clear, my issue is that the test version did not work out for me to be integrated/exchanged with master system…so if its in the master code itself it will definitely integrate - and hopefully bring Fibaro’s to update frequently…

Cheers

No - that wasn’t actually what I meant. I meant I will find some time to look at issues relating to the multi-channel association…

However, maybe I should also look to merge the dev into master at this point - I think this might also be a good idea. The 2.2 release should be out by then…

Hi @chris, sorry to be annoying shor time before xmas. as release 2.2 is out - i tried to see if my situation changed afterwards…but still not updates from fibaro switches. Was your zwave update merged with 2.2 release?

Thanks

No - the dev version wasn’t merged into 2.2. The plan is to look at this in the new year so that it will be merged into the snapshots around that time.

thanks for letting me know.
I will now stay with stable as it brings a lot of stress to myself and my wife if i continue playing with my house :slight_smile:

But could you please let me know what i need to do in order to bring zwave-dev into my installation. To see if it could solve the problem with multi…, Last time it did not work.

Cheers,
Norbert

@chris

Is this still the current version worth testing to fix my zwave issue?
http://www.cd-jackson.com/downloads/openhab2/org.openhab.binding.zwave-2.2.0-TEST.jar

Thanks
Norbert

No - I would suggest to use the version that is referenced from the (very long) security thread. That version has the changes incorporated as well.

@chris

I now managed to get the snapshot/dev version running. I’m just little confused as I see this:
240 │ Active │ 80 │ 2.2.0.201712100924 │ ZWave Binding

but in features zwave is uninstalled…
openhab-binding-zwave │ 2.2.0 │ │ Uninstalled │ openhab-addons-2.2.0 │ Z-Wave Binding

I hope this is still correct and assume that feature lists the downloadable release zwave binding and the active bundle is the add-on folder added version…Is that correct?

I before removed all things related to zwave (except the controller itself, was this a mistake?)…added all again - but now there is no difference to before in terms of multi channel. still FIBARO Plugs do not react if i change power from zero to whatever…so a more than 100% change in power level.

I only can guess/ask if the controller should have also been removed and readded? or is still the default release binding in play…or can this be assumed as the bundle:list shows the 20171210…date?

Thanks a lot Norbert

btw. serial-transport is active…
openhab-transport-serial │ 2.2.0 │ x │ Started │ distro-2.2.0 │ Serial Transport

Hi, did you solve this, I had IT working but upgraded to the latest snapshot and now I have same issue as you. Tried to downgrade with no success…