Unknown Device GE Smart Dimmer 14294

I have a GE Smart Dimmer 14294 that is showing up as an unknown device.
I searched through the forum and followed the suggestion to use the nightly snapshot build and bindings. So I downloaded the snapshot and removed the bindings and added them back. The open hab version says 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT Build #937. When I look at the bindings in paperUI it is as follows, Z-Wave Binding binding-zwave - 2.0.0.

Z-Wave Node 3 (0063:4944:3038:5.26)
Here are the device properties from paperui
zwave_class_basic ROUTING_SLAVE
zwave_class_generic MULTILEVEL_SWITCH
zwave_frequent false
zwave_neighbours 1
zwave_version 5.26
zwave_listening true
zwave_plus_devicetype LIGHT_DIMMER_SWITCH
zwave_deviceid 12344
zwave_nodeid 3
zwave_routing true
zwave_beaming true
zwave_class_specific POWER_SWITCH_MULTILEVEL
zwave_manufacturer 99
zwave_devicetype 18756

I am using a Z-Stick Gen 5.

Any suggestions on getting the device to be recognized?

Make sure you are running a recent snapshot - this was added around a month ago…

I am running Snapshot 2.1.0 Build #937 (Jun 3, 2017 12:20:04 AM). Does that include updated to the bindings or do I need to do something else to tell it to download the latest bindings?

Strange - I’m not sure then. I just checked on GH and it’s definitely in there as well -:

It might pay to double check the version of the zwave binding in Karaf, otherwise I would suggest to look at what the debug logs show.

When I updated from 2.0 I just copied the contents of the snapshot into the folder and over wrote the files. If I run from the new folder I downloaded it works correctly. It is working now.

For curiosity’s sake, ow would I go about checking the bindings in Karaf?