Unknown Z-Wave device

I succeeded to setup OH2 on my Synology NAS. I activated the Z-Wave binding and included my devices.

But one device type seems to be not in the Z-Wave database.
They are binary relay switches with metering from permundo GmbH (PSC132-ZW)
Installation instructions (german) can be found here.

Is there a way to extend the database with this device type so that I can control the switch?

Kind regards

Here some info what I can see in the Things-View:

Switch 1

Unknown Device

This device has not been fully discovered by the binding. There are a few possible reasons for this -:

The device is not in the database. If the device attributes show that this device has a valid manufacturer ID, device ID and type, then this is likely the case (eg. you see a label like "Z-Wave node 1 (0082:6015:020D::2.0)"). Even if the device appears to be in the database, some manufacturers use multiple sets of references for different regions or versions, and your device references may not be in the database. In either case, the database must be updated and you should raise an issue to get this addressed.
The device initialisation is not complete. Once the device is included into the network, the binding must interrogate it to find out what type of device it is. One part of this process is to get the manufacturer information required to identify the device, and until this is done, the device will remain unknown. For mains powered devices, this will occur quickly, however for battery devices the device must be woken up a number of times to allow the discovery phase to complete. This must be performed with the device close to the controller. 

zwave_class_basic ROUTING_SLAVE
zwave_class_generic BINARY_SWITCH
zwave_frequent false
zwave_neighbours 1,3,5,7,9
zwave_version 1.45
zwave_listening true
zwave_plus_devicetype ON_OFF_POWER_SWITCH
zwave_deviceid 2
zwave_nodeid 2
zwave_routing true
zwave_beaming true
zwave_class_specific POWER_SWITCH_BINARY
zwave_manufacturer 581
zwave_devicetype 3

Sure - instructions can be found here -:
http://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-database-guide

Thanks for the verry fast reply.

I created an account on cd-jackson.com, verified the email address, logged in an tried to add the XML file.
But there is no green “Add” button, so I’m not able to add it to the database.

Did I miss something?

Did you go to Z-Wave> Device Database> Device List?

Probably this bit -:

I think I’ve found your username and given you access so you should now find the add button…

Thanks for the support. I was now able to add the device to the database.