Unpairing/resetting my Hue bulb using the ZigBee binding or deCONZ

I am moving from the OpenHab ZigBee binding to deCONZ, because it should allow me to adjust the sensitivity of my Hue motion sensor (see my question here, if interested).

However I am unable to pair my Hue bulb with my ConBee2, which is likely because it is still paired with the Bitron Video ZigBee USB Funkstick, which I used with the ZigBee binding.
I suspect that I need to reset the bulb, but all instructions I found online for this require either a Hue hub, the Hue dimmer switch, or an Amazon Echo, which I do not have.

So how do I get the Hue back into “pairing mode” using either the ZigBee binding with the Bitron Video ZigBee USB Funkstick or the ConBee2?

Typically if you cycle power 5-6 times it will reset them. It takes a few tries but that’s the only way I know unless you have a Phillips remote paired also. The remote can be used to unpair, but I don’t remember the procedure.

I can’t remember the exact number of power cycles. I usually cycle 5 then watch for the bulb to dim and brighten. If it doesn’t work I cycle 6. The key is after cycling watch for the bulb to dim and brighten.