Updated OH2, Got issues with zxt-120 (zwave)

Today I updated OH for the first time in a couple of weeks (September 23 was the last update), and I’m seeing issues with my ZXT-120:

18:17:47.240 [DEBUG] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 58: Command received zwave:device:controller:node58:thermostat_mode --> 1
18:17:47.240 [WARN ] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 58: Command for unknown channel zwave:device:controller:node58:thermostat_mode with DecimalType
18:17:47.241 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent    ] - Item 'zwave_device_controller_node58_thermostat_mode' received command 1
18:17:47.245 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - zwave_device_controller_node58_thermostat_mode changed from 0 to 1

In the exampe, I changed the thermostat mode from the Control page in Paper UI (so it is not related to any sitemap errors on my side). Also setpoints are non-working.

If I remember correctly, we changed the name of this device recently as it was duplicated in the database (zxt120, and zxt120au), so you might need to delete the thing and add it again for it to pick up the correct entry.

Thanks, that did it!