I just performed an update from OH2.4 to 2.5 using the openhabian-config tool.
After reboot of the Raspberry Pi OH2.5 doesn’t start up.
I don’t seeany messages in /var/log/openhab/openhab.log.
I see a lot of Openhab Java proccesses running, but nothing starts up correctly.
I even can’t connect to Client:
$OPENHAB_RUNTIME/bin/client -p habopen
Logging in as openhab
Failed to get the session.
Has anyone an idea, what I could try?
Thanks a lot
- Platform information: Openhabian on Pi 3B+
- Hardware: CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage
- OS: what OS is used and which version
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version:
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: